How long should I expect to bleed for after chemical pregnancy?

(5 Posts)
MoggyMischief Tue 19-Jul-16 11:25:08

I hate that term btw.

Started spotting and had pains last Friday, flood on Saturday, since then I have gone between spotting and heavy bleeding. My abdomen feels odd. I go from pains to a strange and uncomfortable tingle.

How long will this last? I want it over with now.

On honeymoon and can't access a doctor unless it's an emergency. Please help.

BoBo90 Tue 19-Jul-16 15:21:15

If it was a chemical it should be just like a normal period and last as long as yours normally would do. Hope its over for you soon! What a poop thing to happen on honeymoon x

m33r Tue 19-Jul-16 20:59:20

For me it was the same length as a normal AF but was very very heavy - soaking through a nighttime pad in half an hour heavy. hope you get a sticky one soon. Mine was last month and I am pg again this month X

karryk Tue 19-Jul-16 22:10:46

Mine started with spotting then a heavy flow across 4 days followed by another 4 days of spotting which gradually got lighter. Sorry you're having to go through this flowers x

10storeylovesong Wed 20-Jul-16 12:17:54

I've had three chemicals and one miscarriage in last 6 months. Two of the chemicals lasted 4-5 days like a normal period, one lasted 3 weeks and was horrendous. Heavy bleeding, feeling like crap and I had to take two lots of hormone treatment to stop the bleeding. The miscarriage lasted 9 days and was heavier but not as painful?!

I'm so sorry you're going through this, especially on your honeymoon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now