Help!! EWCM after O?

(7 Posts)
haveacupoftea Wed 13-Jul-16 14:39:07

Last month I ovulated on CD16, confirmed with OPK and AF arrived exactly 14 days later.

This month I had a positive OPK on Sunday so presumed O on Monday CD19. Bbs started to hurt yesterday as they do after O, so far so good.

Today I have loads and loads of EWCM confused I rarely get very much EWCM. What is going on sad

I took an OPK yesterday btw my last one and it was negative confused

ps2304 Wed 13-Jul-16 14:55:56

If you are ttc I would suggest dtd today just to cover it!

haveacupoftea Wed 13-Jul-16 15:02:37

Thanks ps, i was hoping ovulation was done this month as DP doesn't respond well to pressure IFSWIM so getting the swimmers can be a challenge at this time of month blush

Allium40 Wed 13-Jul-16 18:53:23

I also had ewcm at 2dpo this month. I guess it's around for a couple of days either side. I read that high oestrogen causes the ewcm and it takes a day or 2 for the oestrogen to drop.

NerrSnerr Wed 13-Jul-16 18:57:44

If your husband doesn't like the pressure would it be easier to continually do it every other day and then he won't have to worry about ovulation and performing at the right time?

MrsWooster Wed 13-Jul-16 20:02:15

You haven't been taking benylin or similar, have you? I've been taking it for a bad cough and have loads of ewcm and I'm old.

haveacupoftea Thu 14-Jul-16 07:57:50

Thanks everyone! Allium i think you're right and it was one of those things...i was back to the usual milky post O cm not long after.

nerrsnerr i dont even tell him when i'm ovulating but when i start to give him the come on every day he knows something is up.blush

MrsWooster no i havent been but i might do next month if thats the effect it has wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now