Missed pills and withdrawl bleeding

(4 Posts)
amelienne Wed 13-Jul-16 10:53:27

Hi smile

I had unprotected sex with my partner on Saturday and then again on Monday. However since Saturday i didnt take the last 3 pills in the pack as i lost it (what an idiot i know)

I started my withdrawl bleed yesterday so its unlikely but i'm guessing there's still a possibility of becoming pregnant? Obviously it's too early to test sad it wouldnt be a big issue if i was so i'm not too bothered, just curious!

danikagrace Wed 13-Jul-16 11:57:11

Hi amelienne, it's very unlikely but not impossible. I'd say keep taking your pill as normal (studies have shown it doesn't affect early pregnancy as far as I'm aware) and test when it's time just to be sure.

haveacupoftea Wed 13-Jul-16 14:52:49

Hiya, very very unlikely that you're pregnant. Take a test a week on Saturday just to be sure but I think you'll be ok smile

BoBo90 Wed 13-Jul-16 18:48:10

If you were coming to the end of the pack you would have missed ovulation (once release the egg only lives about 12hrs). So near on impossible for you to be pregnant. The pill also stops the egg from maturing/being released and makes it difficult for sperm to get to it so just missing three at the end of the pack won't have made a difference when you dtd 🙂

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now