Pregnancy test. Positive then negative! Help x

(11 Posts)
oscarsmummyy Mon 11-Jul-16 11:47:13

I tested and got a positive 2 days ago, tested again today and got 2 negatives! What's going onsadsadsadsad

MightyLightningMouse Mon 11-Jul-16 13:07:10

Hi! Not quite the same, but this happened before when I used a FRER - I had a strong positive and then it disappeared - AF arrived 2 days later I was gutted!!!

What brand did you use to test with the first time? And which brand did you use when it showed with x2 negatives? I would try again with FMU, if that fails you could either get a digi to confirm, or blood test from the doctors. It may possibly be a chemical which is why the tests are now negative. Try not to lose hope, good luck! x

oscarsmummyy Mon 11-Jul-16 18:58:10

They're all internet cheap ones sad I've done another and there's a faint line but you have to put a light under the test to be able to see it xx

MightyLightningMouse Mon 11-Jul-16 19:15:00

Have you tried inverting it on an editing app? Maybe try that and post the pic on here. I'd try a FRER as they're much more sensitive

oscarsmummyy Mon 11-Jul-16 22:57:35

This is the positive one.. Not a clear pic and you can't really see the line on this picture either xx

oscarsmummyy Mon 11-Jul-16 22:58:58

X

MightyLightningMouse Tue 12-Jul-16 13:35:26

oscars I really think I can see a line in the first inverted one! I'd keep testing daily with FMU and see if they get stronger smile

oscarsmummyy Wed 13-Jul-16 17:29:25

I haven't tested again since the last test as I'm scared of seeing another negative sadxx

olguitha Thu 14-Jul-16 00:11:52

This happened to me. Them I had a period in week 6. Dr's said it was an early MC. Granted I didn't even get squinted after. I got nada

oscarsmummyy Mon 18-Jul-16 10:52:23

AF has arrived, thank you for the support x

sizeofalentil Mon 18-Jul-16 20:42:38

flowers flowers flowers

Fingers crossed for next month x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now