please help!!!!!

(6 Posts)
ahsan Sun 10-Jul-16 22:57:10

Is it possible to get an implantation bleed after 3 days of ovulation. I ovulated on Saturday the 6th of July in the middle of the night. I then started feeling cramping on tuesday and a light pinkish bleed for 2 to 3 days. My veins in my waists are poping out so are the veins in my breasts, which is not normal and finding myself breathless and find i keep burping lol. could you give me some advise as im very confused. Thank You.

MrsGsnow18 Sun 10-Jul-16 23:04:16

Did you ovulate on the 6th or get a positive OPK then? I think some women have slight bleeding during ovulation and this is normal enough.
I'm not really sure about your veins though.
At only 3dpo I think it's much too soon to be implantation bleeding. You can google or go onto countdown to pregnancy website, there is an implantation calculator that tells you the most likely day you will implant if you have conceived based on your ovulation date.

ahsan Sun 10-Jul-16 23:05:07

hahaha sounds awful I know. But really want to know its just so many changes and just wondering lol. My period is due next saturday

ahsan Sun 10-Jul-16 23:08:34

Thanks MrsGsnow18 I feel it when I ovulate. Noticed my veins after a week or so had become very big and blue. thanks will check it out.

MrsGsnow18 Sun 10-Jul-16 23:08:47

It's maybe something to do with hormone levels and ovulating. If the breathlessness continues though then maybe you should get checked out by GP.

ahsan Sun 10-Jul-16 23:15:40

will do. Thanks MrsGsnow18

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now