Second test in a twin pack..

(9 Posts)
Mummyandwife85 Tue 05-Jul-16 17:05:25

This was silly to retest but ooh well I was so upset I thought go for it .. let me know what u think pls xx

MrsGsnow18 Tue 05-Jul-16 20:25:49

Sorry I'm not overly familiar with blue tests. Is this one of those tests that has a cross when positive? Or just a horizontal line?
I imagine I can see the cross on the first picture ( I can see a faint vertical line as well as the obvious horizontal)
Not really sure what I see in the second photo!

Junosmum Tue 05-Jul-16 23:36:04

I'd say that's negative

MmmMalbec Wed 06-Jul-16 07:57:47

I think I can see a line on the one you've torn apart but I don't know if that's going to be accurate or not. Probably best to get a FRER?

Mummyandwife85 Wed 06-Jul-16 08:14:08

Thanks for ur eyes lovelys 😘 the horizontal line came up straight away but was only thin but it was visible on the cross and wen I had a look inside it was blue not grey like normal evp lines so idk but I'm on my third day now of feeling very sick,strong overwhelming sense of smell and taste n dull lower abdomen aches bit like AF but not as full on idk what to think tbh I never been like this unless I been pregnant I'm due AF today or tomorrow but no sign yet x confused hmm

Mummyandwife85 Wed 06-Jul-16 08:15:59

Sorry I meant the vertical line lol 😯xx

MmmMalbec Wed 06-Jul-16 15:14:42

Good luck. I still say get a FRER!

mumofmany7 Wed 06-Jul-16 15:16:36

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Mummyandwife85 Thu 07-Jul-16 06:35:19

Apparently they all have two line inside regardless it's to show it worked but it's still not a positive result I had one n I thought the same as itself sorry huni best of luck n baby dust flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now