Op day next Thursday

(4 Posts)
Wifey1990 Tue 05-Jul-16 12:04:27

Hi,

Me: I'm 26 and recently married and been with my now hubby 6 years, I suffer with PCOS and I have blocked right tube.
My gyni consultant will be operating on Thursday 14th July. As it stands last month I have a cyst on my left tube and cyst on my right ovary. I have never been pregnant (that I know of) before. I have a regular but brutal cycle.
Has anyone had success of tubal surgery? what questions would you be asking on op day?

Thanks smile

danikagrace Tue 05-Jul-16 14:24:33

Hi wifey, good luck with your surgery. I have PCOS too but am waiting for my appointment to check the tubes - have heard it can make a huge difference so I hope it's just what you need. flowers
The only questions I would be personally asking is what happens after the surgery ie. when will I see you again? will you be checking I'm ovulating successfully afterwards and if so how?

Wifey1990 Wed 06-Jul-16 12:20:25

Hi Danikagrace,

Thanks for your response smile

I'm so ready for this now, I will have to start clomide cycle after as I do not ovulate often, fingers toes and everything cossed this works. My husband has a child from a previous relationship so we are not eligible for NHS IVF. I do have full custody of her shes beautiful and 7 but not the same as having my own.

Good luck for you xx

danikagrace Wed 06-Jul-16 12:24:15

You're most welcome Wifey, fingers crossed for you, let us know how you get on. Will you get clomid on the NHS? Hopefully with a bit of luck that'll be all you need x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now