I need your eyes and thoughts

(29 Posts)
evapline Mon 27-Jun-16 07:56:57

All with FMU

Yesterday I thought I had an evap line - today I think I have 2 evap lines.

I know I won't really know anything till AF shows up (PCOS) or it darkens for sure but help me out of my torture with your thoughts

evapline Mon 27-Jun-16 09:31:27

Any squinters around this morning??

Alwaysworryingaboutsomething Mon 27-Jun-16 09:37:29

I see lines! How soon after testing did u take the pictures?

Gardencentregroupie Mon 27-Jun-16 09:40:39

I've never had an evap line in the millions of strip tests I've used so I would be utterly astounded if you've had 3 in 24 hours. smile

evapline Mon 27-Jun-16 09:41:03

It was out of the time by the time I took pictures as I'd been examining them a while... Are the lines in the right place?

I thought I was 15dpo but having PCOS and irregular cycles it's possible I'm only 11dpo

evapline Mon 27-Jun-16 09:43:41

If these were bfps and I think they're 10 sensitivity internet cheapie IUIs (but worked fine the last bfp they gave me is 3) these were leftover from then...
Is there another test that could tell me today it's a yes??

Cailler Mon 27-Jun-16 10:00:01

Those look just like the lines I got three months ago - congratulations! Those strips take quite a few days to go properly dark. (i.e dark enough that my DH could see the lines that I was squinting at too!)

chocolatepudandchocolatesauce Mon 27-Jun-16 10:01:14

Superdrug tests are good. They are very sensitive, although testing first thing in the morning usually gives better results early on.

ScandiManny Mon 27-Jun-16 10:14:51

Hmmm. They look like very early lines to me. I used 10 million Inernet cheapies with DC1 (just turned 4) and they were great. Used them again with DC2 and they were pants. I had a positive CB digi whilst still getting absolute squinters on ICs. I'd get a Superdrug test or a FRER today if you can and hold your wee as long as possible.

Good luck smile

evapline Mon 27-Jun-16 11:06:39

Ok people off to superdrug now to grab a few to see me through next few days till an answer either way

DomesticAnarchist Mon 27-Jun-16 13:30:38

Those lines are really clear to me. Much more so than the first faint +ves I got with this one <nods to 12 week old DS2 currently feeding>

Congratulations! Hope all goes smoothly.

evapline Mon 27-Jun-16 14:05:21

Got a bfn on a superdrug - more fool me for not checking as its 20 sensitivity whereas these were 10, luckily 2 in a pack so will see where I stand tomorrow...

Don't feel sure enough to celebrate

Writerwannabe83 Mon 27-Jun-16 16:02:58

I definitely see lines!!

HungryHorace Mon 27-Jun-16 16:45:26

I see lines too. My IC squinter is currently in the kitchen with DH impatiently watching dinner being made! :-)

Flossiesmummy Mon 27-Jun-16 22:25:25

That's how my first line looked. Now 39+1 grin

evapline Mon 27-Jun-16 22:27:06

I tested again blushstill none the wiser as I know I started testing just as made in Chelsea finished and I didn't time - this was about 5 mins ago so not sure how long out the time frame I am

evapline Mon 27-Jun-16 22:31:39

Do u always get evap lines if you wait a while? Or is this many most likely either pregnant or dud tests (they have I noticed expired - hence me being a POAS addict) but that wouldn't cause this would it??

I know nobody can definitively tell me, but humour me confused

Icklepickle101 Mon 27-Jun-16 22:35:36

That's what my first line looked like!! Mine never got darker though (I have pros not sure if related) but my little squinted of a line is now a big snoring 5 month old grin

evapline Mon 27-Jun-16 22:44:43

Did yours come up right away? I don't think these came up right away - they've got more obvious over time

DomesticAnarchist Mon 27-Jun-16 23:47:16

I pissed on loads of those ones from way before a bfp would have shown. I never managed to generate an evap line and when that very faint line did appear (that I can absolutely see on yours) it ended up being this little chap who has just discovered he can chomp my nipple off.

That/those tests are positive. You can choose to keep on testing, risking insanity, stress and disappointment I did in the quest for a nicely darkening spectrum. Or you can step away and check again in 5-7 days. Good luck! grin

HungryHorace Tue 28-Jun-16 06:32:58

The latest one looks flooded. I wouldn't dip for as long next time.

Good luck!

Gardencentregroupie Tue 28-Jun-16 07:34:04

Are you going to test and time this morning?

MrsMarsch Tue 28-Jun-16 07:59:07

That's a BFP! My first tests looked like that and I'm now 15 weeks smile

Geegee4 Tue 28-Jun-16 08:20:42

I agree- positive! Mine looked like that and two days later had a bfp on a clear blue digital. She's 2.5 today!

evapline Tue 28-Jun-16 08:25:22

Bfn now - this is within time limit. Will see if evap line shows up in a bit confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now