Trying to conceive for 7 months!

(4 Posts)
Millieelouise Sun 26-Jun-16 08:44:40

Hi all I just wondered if anyone else has had this problem, me and my fiancée have been ttc for 7 months ( I'm only 19 and he's 21 so we thought it wouldn't take long) last month I thought I was pregnant I was getting all the signs my period was even late by 6 days (there always on time since I was 14) this month I've come on early my periods are normally a normal flow but this period it's a very heavy flow the blood is a lot thicker then usual and bright red it even looks like it's got bits in it can anyone help me please

simplydivine05 Sun 26-Jun-16 19:04:30

Sounds a lot like my usual flow, usual for the last few months anyway. It changes every so often. We've been ttc for 14 months so I really wouldn't worry about how long it's taking. The stress of it is probably what caused your late ovulation and therefore period last month. I would recommend tracking your cycles with ovulation tests and temping. Good luck x

Millieelouise Mon 27-Jun-16 06:56:39

@simplydivine08 thank you very much I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed and good luck to you and your partner too x

simplydivine05 Mon 27-Jun-16 11:22:56

Thank you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now