Implantation bleeding

(8 Posts)
Mummy539 Fri 24-Jun-16 11:25:04

I think I had implantation bleeding on 6dpo. It was 2 small browny yellow stains on my white underwear (sorry if tmi). I looked like the spotting I get at the very end of my period. I have not had any more since. My period is due in 2 days time. I am currently 10dpo. Does this sound like implantation bleeding ladies? Thanks for your help.

karryk Fri 24-Jun-16 13:32:26

Hello smile

It could be! To be honest implantation bleeding seems to come in a variety of colours - I find it quite confusing. I tested positive today after 3 days of watery brown spotting...but it's now orange so I have no idea what's going on confused

Fingers crossed for you! X

MrsGsnow18 Fri 24-Jun-16 23:31:42

I've in the past googled and read so much about implantation bleeding ( I'm always so hopefully when AF arrives) it is different for different People But timing wise etc and since no flow etc, what you've said it could be implantation. Some people test st 10dpo but try leave it as long as you can before testing!
Fx for you!

MrsGsnow18 Fri 24-Jun-16 23:32:42

Oh and Congratulations to KarryK on getting a BFP! Very exciting times!! Hope everything goes well for you!

karryk Sat 25-Jun-16 09:25:34

Thank you! X

Mummy539 Sat 25-Jun-16 09:47:08

Thanks ladies, I wasn't sure it was as all the info is so confusing. Congrats KarryK. I hope it's a healthy pregnancy for you. X

Unsuremrs Sat 25-Jun-16 18:28:49

Hi ladies, sorry for jumping on the thread. Just after some advice.. Been ttc for just over a year have had an ectopic back in August last year and MC in December. I usually have 27 day cycles but today (11dpo) (3 days before period is due) I wiped and have had some light pink bleeding, it's got a little heavier with a couple of light red spots in the toilet when I wee (sorry tmi) but I'm wearing a pad and it's barely anything on it (it's more like skid marks blush ) I took a test this morning and it was BFN.

What's my chances this is implantation bleeding? Thanks grin xx

Unsuremrs Sat 25-Jun-16 18:30:06

Congratulations on your BFP! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now