This is definitely negative isn't it?

(13 Posts)
Beepie Wed 22-Jun-16 09:00:55

Have been unusually knackered the past few weeks, having to nap and everything. Huge sore boobs, need loo all the time, period 2 days late, tested and .... Bfn. Of course.

What's going on?!

INeedNewShoes Wed 22-Jun-16 09:04:42

I'd test again tomorrow. The problem is that any of us who use FRER know where the second line is situated. I think I can see the faintest of faint lines but it's probably just because I know where it should be, iyswim.

Two days late and an FRER really should be showing a strong pink line if you are pregnant.

Beepie Wed 22-Jun-16 09:12:45

Thank you newshoes, yes I would have thought so too - frustrating!

You'd think after two years of this stuff I'd be used to it but no! hmm

Laura05 Wed 22-Jun-16 09:56:45

Is there a chance you ovulated late? When I got bfp with DS I was a week late before I got my bfp and at my 12week scan I was showing as a week behind. Doc said I must have ovulated late. There's still hope until after arrives x

Jodie1982 Wed 22-Jun-16 12:58:09

I can see a proper squinter. Maybe wait another couple of days
Good luck.

Beepie Wed 22-Jun-16 14:56:10

Thanks Laura and Jodie smile I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Our bodies do weird weird things sometimes!

I just wish someone could say for sure, "yes, you'll definitely have a baby one day". Wouldn't that be lovely?!

sequinsandwich Wed 22-Jun-16 15:06:19

I can see it very very very feint aswell. Retest in a few days and good luck xx

ISpeakJive Wed 22-Jun-16 16:35:58

It's a squinter but it's there!

zoeedge Wed 22-Jun-16 16:38:39

I initially got a similar result when period was 2 days late so left it until I was a week late and I got a very strong positive so I would just wait a few days and then test again
Good luck

Exercisejunkieforlife Wed 22-Jun-16 16:41:37

I can also see I very very faint line. Good luck op I hope it's positive for you.

To give you some hope, I suffered secondary infertility and it took 6 yrs and lots of miscarriages but my little ones are now 6 and 4. ThoseTTC days are a distant memory. There is hope.

HungryHorace Wed 22-Jun-16 18:08:43

Yeah, I can see a squinter too! :-)

Osirus Wed 22-Jun-16 18:48:53

There's nothing on that test apart from the control line. Try again tomorrow or the next day. I would be inclined to use a Superdrug test too as FR have been known to throw really faint lines on negative tests. Seen it a few times on here lately.

LuluJakey1 Wed 22-Jun-16 18:51:20

I can't see a line- sorry! I have enlarged it, made it brighter, made it darker but I just can't.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now