First time IVF for first baby eek!

(5 Posts)
Sara237 Sat 18-Jun-16 18:12:21

If anyone else out there is a newbie like me and wants to chat then please contact. About to have first appointment next week. Been TTC three years 39 now and trying to think positive. Never thought it would come to this. Where I live, have to try for three years before they'll look into things. I was told in dec I needed hysteroscopy under GA which was a waste of time as nothing was wrong! Which was good in one way but wasted more time. Have never been pregnant and now appointment is through just feel weird. Hope to hear from some lovely ladies soon.

fourpawswhite Sat 18-Jun-16 18:19:01

Hi Sara, come and join us over in infertility. Thread is mind numbing boredom of infetility.

Lots of us in similar position there. I'm just starting out so injections every day, like you was three year wait to get to be referred and another year to get to actually starting. flowers

Sara237 Sat 18-Jun-16 19:32:36

Thanks fourpawswhite. Is there another thread I should be on? New to this! Yes it is mind numbing I am trying to recall when things didn't revolve around all this and I felt carefree and excited about life. Think last year has made me feel bit depressed. Still changes ahead so need to get positive. If you don't mind me asking, is it straightforward to do those injections? How are you feeling? Sending you bestest wishes☺

Oysterbabe Sat 18-Jun-16 20:27:09

There's a whole infertility topic so you'll probably find more people who know what you're going through there.
Good luck flowers

Sara237 Sat 18-Jun-16 21:26:10

Thanks Oysterbabe you're right those women get it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now