Who wants to buddy up....thread 3!!

(42 Posts)
nickynackynoo31 Fri 17-Jun-16 13:53:13

Hi guys....hope you find this new thread...

So I got totally confused with dates in my last message but I started bleeding Sunday and it lasted till Thursday but was very light....it had only been 13 days since last lot of bleeding....spoken to doc and she said she can't do anything until October which will be 1 year since I've had regular bleeding and then they will look into it. Xx

Rubberduck2 Mon 20-Jun-16 03:04:45

Found you!!!

Rubberduck2 Mon 20-Jun-16 03:06:22

October? Wtf? That's shit!!! Can you go private?? You shouldn't have to wait that long surely. Can you get a second opinion from another GP??

nickynackynoo31 Tue 21-Jun-16 10:09:21

I know duck.....

I'm ringing doctors today to book appointment to see my doc as I've had more bleeding.....only very light but it's only been 4 days since my last 5 day run of bleeding. I'm having hot flushes all the time and I'm so moody...it's like you flick a switch and one min I'm nice then next second I'm a complete botch and then an emotional wreck!!!! Early menopause runs in the family so I'm thinking is this what's happening. Either way I need some sort of idea as I've got my hopes up so much on another baby I'd rather have an idea if it was never going to happen again xx

Rubberduck2 Tue 21-Jun-16 12:37:29

Agreed. I think if it is the early menopause then psychologically you need to know sooner rather than later.

My mate has just gone on HRT at the age of 36 and she said its changed her life as she was struggling hormonally. if it is that there is plenty of options for you, it's more the fact your TTC so need to know for your own mind.

Keep pushing them!!! Xx

nickynackynoo31 Tue 21-Jun-16 22:20:47

Thanks duck I will.

It's like I've said today if it is early menopause then I'd rather know now so I can get my head round it and move on...yes I will be upset but I can get over it and stop being a pshyco about falling pregnant xx

nickynackynoo31 Fri 24-Jun-16 19:59:05

Well I give up....bleeding started Sunday very light and has got heavier throughout the week and today I've had massive clots again .....I'm fed up and drained...because Im wanting to see a particular doctor I now have to ring Monday to see if I can get an appointment for the 4th of July. ..I've done the worst thing today too and Google heavy bleeding with clots and it brings all sorts up hmm......

Any way hope the rest of you lovelies are doing good and hope you find us soon xx

Rubberduck2 Sat 25-Jun-16 12:21:52

Ah mate sad

I think you need to start screaming and shouting until someone listens to you!! You can't be left in limbo!!!!

Xx

Mrs1986 Mon 27-Jun-16 12:44:19

Hi lovely ladies,
Hope you are all doing OK?
Nicky how do you feel?

I am glad we have another group, I was a bit sad when the other one finished!! It'd be lovely to keep in touch.

I am 34+2 today. I've been in and out of hospital over the past few weeks with my gallbladder. It took a while to diagnose the problem, at first they thought the excrutiating pain I was in was heartburn! But eventually they got there, and they have realised that I have gallstones, which causes me to have these episodes of pain that last around 8-10 hours. It's awful. 5 people have now told me that the pain from these episodes is worse than childbirth. So I guess I'll be a pro by the time the big day comes!
They can't do anything to fix the problem until the babies are born, so instead they have gotten good at making a cocktail of drugs that can get on top of the pain and help me sleep through. I've now got most of the drugs at home so when the pain strikes I can take them at home and I only need to go into hospital for the morphine if and when it's required- so that's good as it means I can come home rather than stay in.

Since this started though, I have also developed a condition called Obstetric Cholestasis - which must be related to the gallbladder issue as it's a condition that means I have got bile acid in my blood.

The bile acid is not good for babies, so many babies decide they want out early. For this reason they've given me 2 X steroid injections to prepare the babies lungs in case they do come prematurely.
They will monitor me and the babies 3 X per week to keep an eye on how things are going.
It's been a hell of a couple of weeks. I am now officially on maternity leave and trying to rest as much as possible. It's difficult cause I am so big that I can't drive, or walk very far, so I'm starting to get fed up. Hopefully the next couple of weeks will fly by and I'll have two healthy babies home with me soon! Xxx

nickynackynoo31 Mon 27-Jun-16 13:53:44

Aw mrs it's been tough time for you but the end is in sight and I hope you get some relief soon...them beautiful little babies will be here in no time..
Rest up as much as you can too....

I'm not good...to be honest I've just had enough..Saturday I had to change my trousers and underwear 3 x in 3 hours and then Sunday was just a bit of bleeding then today I've had to change twice in 2 hours...I've got an appointment with my doc next Monday and she's going to have to do something as it's slowly taking over my life ..don't feel I can go anywhere or do much right now for fear of huge blood loss and having to change every two min xx

Rubberduck2 Mon 27-Jun-16 20:52:45

mrs!!!!!!!!

My god, what a mare you're having sweetheart! I feel for you, that must be pretty horrific!! Thank god they have finally got to the bottom of it and have got you relatively pain free. Not long now honey!!

nicky please keep us updated. I hope you are shouting loud enough at the gp? It sounds like it needs urgent attention now.

I am having a shit time of it with OH. I am full of rage, jealousy and paranoia and although it's much better than it was it doesn't take too much to set me off again. It's only a matter of time before we split as we are rowing so much. I've caused this but I don't think he understands that my hormones are causing me issues!!! Also just as I get better something happens to upset me all over again so I'm constantly up and down. It's not what I signed up for in any way!!!! Anyway, enough moaning from me, the baby seems to be ok. Next scan 14.7 when I will be 20+6. I'll be amazed if I still have a partner by then. Xx

Mrs1986 Mon 27-Jun-16 21:06:44

Oh duck what's going on?
Can you sit him down and explain that you're not feeling yourself? Is he not being supportive?x

Rubberduck2 Mon 27-Jun-16 21:29:59

I've been going through this since day 1 really. We moved house in March, then he started a new job. Then I found out I was pregnant. All a bit much. Then I found out he's working with a bunch of tarts all about 20+ and stunning. Everything changed in that instant and my hormones went fucking wild.

Last couple of weeks I've just started to settle but something always comes up to tip me back over the edge.

I've done all I can, got therapy, been to the MH midwives, explained everything, apologised for how I felt but I've pushed and pushed and pushed and now I only have to say one wrong word, or something comes out in the wrong tone and he's vile with me. Think I've probably pushed to far. And today he's announced that he has to go out with them on Friday night and even though I've tried to be ok about it I'm just not. He's now thrown his arse out with me after I've been a bitch.

Thing is, I keep thinking that he's choosing them over me. If you know someone is struggling why would you make it worse?

Anyway.. I can't change how I feel, he says I've changed which I know I have, but I was changing back and now he does this...

Worse thing is he's never done anything to warrant me being so fucking paranoid. I'm ruining this for myself but I do think he needs to be more understanding when it comes to going out with these people!

I'm just throughly fucked off with everything tbh. Neither of us signed up for this! Xx

nickynackynoo31 Mon 27-Jun-16 21:51:27

Aw duck no way.....men just don't understand sometimes....wether it's down to us or not. I'm a very paranoid person and often sit and think if oh really at work or is he out carrying on with every bit of skirt in sight even tho deep down I know where wouldn't. Maybe sit and try tell him how it makes you feel when he's out with them? I know it's hard I've tried to say things about how I feel before but I just get told to stop being stupid....hope things improve and you can ease up a bit..

I just been looking back and out of the last 6 weeks I've had 27 days of bleeding and only 5 of them were light bleeds rest have been heavy and clotty....I'm panicking now as something can't be right...I've Google it and come back with everything from just heavy period to I'm dying which doesn't help!!!! I'm maybe thinking along the lines of fibroid's maybe???

Whatever it is it needs to piss off now I've had enough.....started doing some volunteer work in a charity shop today and half way through the morning I had a huge gush and massive clot luckily I had spare pads but only 1 so then when it happened again hour later I had to just do my best to scrape it all out sorry for tmi I just feel I need to get it off my chest xx

Mrs1986 Tue 28-Jun-16 05:59:53

Wowee ladies!

Duck I've not been through and can't imagine what you're going through. I have been with my DH since we were 18, and I know full well that he is 100% trustworthy. I think there absolutely has to be a part of you that doesn't trust your OH and it can't all be placed on "your hormones" ... And to be honest, he should be more understanding than this. He can think you are a crazy nut, and be offended by your lack of trust, but he should remain 100% supportive!!
I am not convinced this is all your fault.

Nicky why are you just carrying on? I would really really push the docs on this. And certainly stay away from Google!! You must need iron supplements? Maybe Google which GP is the head of your practise and make an appointment to see that person. I'm the past I have found that they are the head for a reason- they're amazing! Xxxx

Rubberduck2 Tue 28-Jun-16 06:14:29

He's never given me reason not to trust him tbh. It's more my insecurities that I've been left with from my past.

Tbf I've pushed and pushed. I don't blame him, he's tried as hard as he can and yet I've still gone on and on and I genuinely think he can't take it anymore. Xx

Mrs1986 Tue 28-Jun-16 13:45:18

Can you get away for a holiday just the two of you at all? See about rekindling your romance? It sounds like such a tough situation :-(

nickynackynoo31 Tue 28-Jun-16 17:32:01

Aw duck I hope you can both work through your issues and sort it out...hugs hun. ..

Well my day is going from bad to worse....had my first clot around 1pm and they haven't stopped coming since....think I'm on having to get changed 6 times up to now....I had appointment today for some swabs and I went to loo just before I went in and had a huge clot then 10 mins later when I went to get undressed I lost another which the nurse saw....she looked quite alarmed and said she would see what she could do swab wise....as soon as she tried to do it she said she needed to get the doctor and off she went. Doc came back and had a look and said something isn't right...the blood isn't just in my vagina it's further up so needs an ultrasound to see what's what....she initially thought ectopic pregnancy but as I've not had pain she's not sure but isn't ruling it out either....I've to go for bloods done in the morning and she's rushing me through for a scan. I'm a bit lost with it all really not sure what to think either xxx

Mrs1986 Tue 28-Jun-16 17:53:30

On the plus side Nicky it sounds like you're being rushed through and looked after which is absolutely the main thing!! I'm amazed they've not got you in hospital to be honest!! Xxx

Rubberduck2 Wed 29-Jun-16 13:46:10

A holiday would be lovely but it's not feasible atm. I'm gonna have to keep focusing forward and woman up!!

Nicky - please keep us updated. If it was an ectopic I think you may have been more symptomatic than "just" bleeding. Also I'd have thought it would have happened already if it was an ectopic. I think there must be another cause for this, at least I hope there is and it's that it's easily rectified!!

The bleeding sounds horrific, I agree with Mrs, IMO you should be in hospital!! Where abouts do you live? Could you not go to a and e with this or an emergency gyny unit? Big hugs xx

nickynackynoo31 Wed 29-Jun-16 14:24:21

Hi ladies..
I'm in leeds and have already decided that if the bleeding was as bad today then off to hospital I was going but today it's really slowed and no clots but there is still time. The doctor prescribed me a tablet to slow the bleeding too. I've had a blood test this morning to check for anemia. I'm feeling headachy and tired so trying to take it easy...my blood results are back tomorrow and I'm going to speak to doc tomorrow as not sure what happening regarding scan. And also got appointment Monday 4th with my regular doc so keeping that too...

I've been doing a little research and I think it maybe fibroid's . ..symptoms are similar so km going to mention that to the doctors too as another option....I did a pregnancy test today on advice of the doc and of course it was negative so I don't think it's eptopic really which is a relief. Xx

Mrs1986 Sat 02-Jul-16 02:30:25

Nicky you poor thing! This must be so scary for you! I personally would try and stay away from looking symptoms up on the internet cause you could really worry yourself (hopefully unnecessarily).

I am back in the hospital, been here 4 nights now. I won't be coming back out again except on "day release" whereby they can monitor the babies in the morning, fill me with drugs, and then have me back by 5/6pm ish.
This will happen on Saturday (tomorrow), Sunday, Thursday, and then again on Sayurday and Sunday. THEN on Monday 11th I am being induced!!!

The list of things wrong with me and the medication I am on is so long! Xxx

Rubberduck2 Mon 04-Jul-16 05:18:26

Oh Dion that's shite!!!! This really has been a tough pregnancy for you hasn't it!!

I'm typing this from my mums. I fear I have permanently lost my relationship, hence why I've not replied before. I hope you're ok Mrs and keeping your spirits up xx

Rubberduck2 Mon 04-Jul-16 05:19:05

Dion? Phone has gone crazy! mrs! X

Mrs1986 Mon 04-Jul-16 12:14:43

Oh hun, do you really think that? What has he said? This seems a bit tough on you to be going through at such a special time sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now