Anyone testing today? 11dpo

(22 Posts)
Ttc2418m Fri 17-Jun-16 08:41:32

I'm buying a test soon? Eager beaver lol, anyone testing today?

choccybiscuit Fri 17-Jun-16 11:49:52

Can't bear the thought of seeing a bfn! So I'll hold off for the moment. I'm 11 dpo. Do you have any symptoms? I have pink spotting since 8 dpo just a little pink cm. I have an absence of sore boobs and headache which I ALWAYS get Before AF, so that's a good sign for now smile
Let us know how you get on

AGnu Fri 17-Jun-16 11:54:25

I'm 7dpo & tested this morning. I'm having a squintathon - this would be DC3 & both previous times I've tested about 12dpo & got instant strong positives, I want to hopefully watch barely visible lines appear get darker over a few days.

choccybiscuit Fri 17-Jun-16 13:08:29

Sounds promising! Fingers crossed for you x

Ttc2418m Fri 17-Jun-16 13:31:38

I had cramps on my right side on 7 & 8do, kind of turned into period pain last night which I don't usually get before my AF, boobs not too sore but if i press them they are tender, testing now ladies, fingers crossed x

lovelilies Fri 17-Jun-16 13:33:37

Not testing (actually due date today!) but live line spotting.. Pics please grin

lovelilies Fri 17-Jun-16 13:33:55

*love blush

Ttc2418m Fri 17-Jun-16 13:34:19

Ok ladies this is my test, looks like a bfn sad

AGnu Fri 17-Jun-16 13:49:59

Sorry, Ttc! Test again in a day or 2 & post photos for us all to squint at! wink

I'll start a squint-a-long thread in a couple of days. I'll run out of tests if I do one every day until AF is due so I'll limit myself to every other day for now & start doing them every day when AF time gets a bit closer. Today's was most definitely a BFN so there's not much to see.

Ttc2418m Fri 17-Jun-16 13:54:49

Thanks AGnu I'm due on my AF on Sunday so I only have tmrw to go! It does look like my test has a evap line in person. Hate it when that happens! angry

LemonLimeTonic Fri 17-Jun-16 14:04:05

Me me me!!! AF was due today and no sign. Popping off to Boots after work to pick up a test. DH is out with friends tonight. I told him to be home for 8pm to watch Gogglesprogs with me. If it's a BFP, I'm going to show him in the first adverts and ask him if thinks our kid should audition?

..... And if it's a BFN, open a bottle of whisky and order in sushi!

Ttc2418m Fri 17-Jun-16 14:16:44

Hey lemon! Let us know how you get on! Hope you get a BFP!
I still have a couple of days. Fingers crossed smile

AGnu Fri 17-Jun-16 14:18:22

If it's a BFP, don't show him the test Lemon, just start talking about auditioning your DC as if he already knows & see how long you can waffle about needing to pick a name so you can fill in the application forms before he catches on! grin We're going to need test pics...

LemonLimeTonic Fri 17-Jun-16 14:20:48

That's a great idea!! Really hoping it's a BFP. This is our first cycle so I'm trying not to get my hopes up!! I guess I'll know soon enough though.

Fingers crossed for everyone who's still in the waiting game. Xx

AGnu Fri 17-Jun-16 14:38:49

Happened for us on the first cycle both times with our DC! Both times I was convinced it would take months. This time I feel like I've been lulled into a false sense of security & am expecting it to happen straight away... it'll be this time it takes ages!

What time do you get off work? Can't you just pop out for a quick break now? Tell everyone you've taken up smoking or something?! <Impatient>

choccybiscuit Fri 17-Jun-16 14:47:20

Looking forward to your update lemon!

Cosmicbird Fri 17-Jun-16 15:14:04

I'm only 7po I think so a while away from testing yet, I'll live through you all until the tests I bought online arrive!! Best of luck!!

LemonLimeTonic Fri 17-Jun-16 20:01:34

And it's a BFN!! Had some minor spotting today. Reckon AF will show her face tomorrow. :-( Never mind. Only our first cycle so I'm not too upset. smile

choccybiscuit Fri 17-Jun-16 20:05:11

Sorry to hear that lemon, cake** and winealways make me feel better X

LemonLimeTonic Fri 17-Jun-16 20:16:07

Opened a bottle of Prosecco. Guiltless drinking... Woohoo!

Cosmicbird Fri 17-Jun-16 20:20:52

Enjoy the prosecco lemon, that's the only response to a bfn!

LemonLimeTonic Fri 17-Jun-16 20:46:25

Thanks cosmic. We'll get there. We only DTD once during the right time and are very relaxed about it all. We're in a good place and just seeing where the next year takes us. We want a baby but we're cool if it takes us a few months to get their. DH has joined in on the Prosecco. In his word, "May as well drink before the period drama!" Lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now