implantation or bleed I'm going out my mind

(3 Posts)
cheekymonkey123 Thu 16-Jun-16 17:59:15

Hi all hope somebody can help me and give me some advice

I haven't had a period since April 10th

I thought last Friday 10th tea time I came on my period as I wiped after having a wee there was brown discharge with a tiny bit of blood so I put a pad on n went on as normal only by night time there was absolutely nothing there so I put another pad on n went to bed woke up with still nothing

On Saturday the odd occasion I'd have a little brown when I wiped sometimes a little tiny bit of blood still nothing in pad so anyway this went on till Tuesday but only shows up once on Tuesday as I wiped then that was it nothing .... Iv never ever had a period were nothing is in my pad n just been mainly brown stuff I took a test on Monday and was negative IF this was an implantation bleed could i of tested to early should I of waited till it's finished maybe test again? Or does this just sound like a very very very light strange period lol xx

MrsGsnow18 Thu 16-Jun-16 19:04:34

Hi
It doesn't sound like AF as during periods flow usually gets heavier and blood is usually brighter rather than brown.
You didn't say whether you've just recently come off pill or another hormonal contraception, this could maybe have an impact on your cycle?
It could be implantation, I think you would my test positive until at least a few days after implantation so maybe test again in a few days. Fx for you!

cheekymonkey123 Thu 16-Jun-16 19:31:11

Yes I was on the pill came of it in March it was a pill I took everyday n still had periods on it monthly nurse said wouldn't have any impact on me Iv been on n of pills all the time n not had this ever xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now