OPK advice

(5 Posts)
May07 Tue 14-Jun-16 21:38:49

Hi all wondered if any experts could advise. I am having long cycles and ovulating late so want to be sure. Do some of the tests day 25/26 look dark enough to be positive? Did a few a day ... POAS Obsessed! In previous months test line was obviously darker than control so now I am unsure.

Cosmomouse Thu 16-Jun-16 12:37:06

I would say the 2nd test done on cd25 looks positive, but I'm no expert either! Fingers crossed for you ☺

evelynj Thu 16-Jun-16 14:55:05

I'd agree, although I'm pretty sure I've ovulated a few days ago & those sticks never went as dark as the control line, then think I started on clear le digital ov sticks on the day of ovulation 2 days ago & just showing high since instead of peak. I'd like to know the best way to use these sticks!

LondonBerry Mon 20-Jun-16 12:38:20

CD 25 looks positive!

MrsGsnow18 Mon 20-Jun-16 19:44:19

I agree that the middle on on CD25 looks like a positive. it looks to me like it's as dark as the control line.
I've never gotten a line as dark! I use the one step OPKs too ( at least I think they are the ones you are using) I always get much fainter lines and take them as negative. I'd be very happy to see lines as dark as your CD25/26!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now