If you had SPD in a previous pregnancy

(7 Posts)
sparkle789 Mon 13-Jun-16 17:05:37

Did you get it again, and at what point?

I have had it in both pregnancies. With dd1 I got quite far before it started, with dd2 I was in pain from around 11weeks and on crutches from 20 weeks. The pain went very quickly after giving birth, and I haven't had any problems since.

The last few days I've had really bad pains that feel exactly like SPD and are in the same place as when I had it.

I'm ttc and was wondering if it's possible to get the pain in early pregnancy?
I haven't tested yet I'm trying to leave it a few days, just wondering if anyone else has had this?

sparkle789 Mon 13-Jun-16 17:06:39

Sorry I meant to post this in pregnancy, not conception.

kimlo Mon 13-Jun-16 17:16:53

It was my friends first symptom in her 3rd pregnancy, it was what made her take a test. She had it in all 3 and it got worse each time.

I only.had it in my 2nd and it started at about 11 weeks.

Jodie1982 Mon 13-Jun-16 17:58:56

I had it with all my pregnancies (5) still having bother 15mths after having my son 😣 currently 9wks with no.6. Not looking forward to later on as pregnancy progresses. Also suffering bulging discs. Hoping for C section this time as my last delivery definitely made SPD worse.

OhHolyFuck Mon 13-Jun-16 18:01:50

I had it bad,y with ds1, could barley walk and was eventually induced because of it
Had it really mildly with ds2

Salene Mon 13-Jun-16 18:05:45

12 weeks first pregnacy

8 weeks second

Only reason I'm still walking is I go to chiro weekly.

MagpieCursedTea Mon 13-Jun-16 20:50:35

I barely had it in my first pregnancy, just had sore hips. I'm now 10 weeks into my second pregnancy and have had pelvic pain for the last couple of weeks. Much worse than last time already!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now