Any ideas what is causing my symptoms? :-(

(4 Posts)
Applecrumbling Mon 13-Jun-16 11:34:39

not sure if this is the right place to post but need some help so would really appreciate response!
I'm nearly 40, miscarriage in March this year. Not using protection.
I'm on day 16, normally 28 day cycle. Using an app to keep track. Last period lighter than normal.
Since Saturday I've had really bad sickness, felt starving, sore boobs, lower abdomen pain (tender on both sides) feeling dizzy.. Thought I may be pregnant and so bad considering phoning in sick (not like me!) .. Test this morning although not first wee and cheap test shows not pregnant. Can these symptoms really be down to ovulation? Not been as bad before or is there something else going on, perhaps cycts or something? Any help appreciated. I'm also getting a hollow feeling in my lower tummy and feels like im pregnant!

Applecrumbling Mon 13-Jun-16 11:36:13

Also seeing a lot more!

Applecrumbling Mon 13-Jun-16 11:37:14

Weeing.

jennifer86 Mon 13-Jun-16 12:30:00

Are your cycles normally regular? If so then CD16 would be very early to be getting pregnancy symptoms as it would not have even implanted yet (normally 7-10 days after ovulation so CD 21-24 ish if 28 day cycle). Most of your symptoms (except breast tenderness) could be due to a urine infection, or even lack of sleep. Do you think it could be either of those? I get sharp pains where my ovaries are and nausea in the second half of my cycle quite often (probably most months) and also have endometriosis, but I'm not sure whether that's the cause of those symptoms! How long have you been TTC for?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now