Is this an implantation bleed?

(5 Posts)
Itsalwayssunny Thu 09-Jun-16 21:07:37

I'm on CD26, 9DPO and this morning I had some spotting and have been bleeding since. AF is not due until monday based on a 29 day cycle. Since coming off the pill I have had 29/30 day cycles.

Has anyone had an implantation bleed that looks almost like a period with less cramps? It's very light for me as my periods are usually very heavy. Or am I just having a ridiculously short 25 day cycle this month?

I've ruled myself out for this month now which is totally frustrating as I felt I had definitely pinpointed the date I ovulated and dtd accordingly so any positive stories of implantation bleeding looking like a period would be great.

Willberry Fri 10-Jun-16 22:21:44

Sorry I can't help with this one really but sorry you've not had any replies. From what I've read implantation bleeding is pink not red and doesn't have any clots. (AF arrived a week early for me last month so initially was hoping it was implantation bleeding too). Not sure if thats a y help to you.

MrsGsnow18 Fri 10-Jun-16 22:42:08

Hi itsalwayssunny
Basically the same thing has happened me this month! I'm still not sure if AF or implant, but AF came early and lasted 2 days ( not as heavy as normal) def seemed like AF though. I had rule myself out this month also, everything I see about implant bleeding online says that it starts with brown spotting and then pinkish, mine started brown but then seemed like fresh red blood to me.
I don't want to get my hopes up, but I think I will test on day that AF would have been due anyway just to check.
Maybe this won't last long for you. If it is shorter than AF and seems different then def worth testing on Mon maybe?

Itsalwayssunny Fri 10-Jun-16 22:57:09

Thanks for replying, it became really heavy/painful over night with clots etc so safe to say it is AF and this month is another write off! So frustrating. I was thinking of testing on monday just incase but I think I am deluding myself slightly! Hope yours turns out to be implantation MrsG.

MrsGsnow18 Sat 11-Jun-16 10:35:33

Sorry to hear that it became painful and that you think it is AF!
I think I might just be in denial!
Unless someone else has been through TTC I don't think they quite understand the crazy emotions we go through!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now