Can someone help me WHEN did I ovulate?

(4 Posts)
pamjam Mon 06-Jun-16 11:18:06

Hi, here is my BBT pic, can someone help me WHEN did I ovulate?

I got 1 pruple line on CD13 (19 May)morning 10.00am, then test again same day 9.30pm in the evening I got 2 pruple lines. Then next day CD14 morning BBT rasied.

I heard of ovulation comes 24-36hours after LH surge, and BBT rise means already ovulated, so if I put them together, is my ovulation too quick after LH surge ?? Or I didn't get it correct? Also, are eggs relased at begining of ovulation? (cuz i heard ovulation could last 12 hours).

pamjam Mon 06-Jun-16 11:35:15

Forgot to mention that LH double purple lines last from CD13 to CD15, found EWCM on CD13 (19 May) 5pm, also EWCM through CD14 and CD15

pamjam Wed 08-Jun-16 12:04:10

Could anyone help please? I'm just confused why I got +OPK soooo close to Ovulation (if that O-day 20 May is correctly), they seems like less than 12 hours? is that possible ?

fuzzinmybrain Wed 08-Jun-16 18:24:39

Hi pamjam, not sure how helpful this will be as I'm still getting my head around OPKs too, but from what I understand, you must've caught the very beginning of your surge. The surge indicates that ovulation will happen anywhere between 12-36 hours from the first positive OPK, but they're also not 100% accurate and are only giving an indication of your most fertile days. So I don't think you need to worry too much about the OPK results and just go with the spike in your temperature, which is the only definitive way to confirm ovulation has happened... Good luck for the tww!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now