Can anyone help?

(3 Posts)
whatsgoingon55 Thu 26-May-16 15:49:57

Hello all,

We're currently waiting to TTC #2, due to start next month. In preparation I've been monitoring my cycles, which are ~26 days long give or take a day. Periods start with spotting for 2 days then medium flow for 2 days, then stop suddenly. However last month I started spotting on CD17 and had a light red flow on CD19 for 2 days, lighter than a period but more than spotting. Then it stopped suddenly. If it were ovulation bleeding, I'd be due on on Tuesday, but it didn't arrive then, yesterday or today, and shows no signs of arriving. I've tested and it's negative.

Do you think what I thought was ovulation bleeding actually an early period?

Junosmum Thu 26-May-16 16:22:40

Could have been an anovulatory cycle, they make your cycle shorter. Shouldn't be an issue. They occur from time to time.

whatsgoingon55 Fri 27-May-16 08:53:11

Thank you, I'll treat it as a whole cycle then, just quite short! My fitbit tracks my heart rate - I had noticed a trend but that looked quite odd last month too which would fit in with an anovulatory cycle.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now