Stabbing pains in uterus?? Help!

(9 Posts)
Lauralau10 Thu 26-May-16 13:58:45

Hi all

I've been having the most strange feeling for the past couple of days - it's almost like a stabbing feeling in my uterus. Like someone is jabbing it with a pin or something!
It comes and goes but its usually only when I'm sitting.

And a few minor cramps straight through my lower ab. right side to my back, similar to period pain but not quite...

I haven't had any bleeding but I have got sore boobs, especially under my arms, I think I'd only be around 8dpo or similar - could this be implantation or something?

Has anyone ever had this and gone on to get a bfp? Or having it now too?

Help!

Allium40 Thu 26-May-16 14:44:57

Hi Laura,

I had that today too but I don't have sore boobs so I don't think mine is implantation. I'm in my first cycle after MC so think it might be stuff breaking down.

Yours could well be implantation. 8dpo sounds about right. I had implantation cramps in my first pregnancy - it felt like I was getting my period but it was too early. In my most recent pregnancy, I had period cramps from implantation onwards.

Good luck!

Lauralau10 Thu 26-May-16 15:28:38

Hi Allium

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss sad flowers I really hope you get a rainbow bfp soon

It's really strange, I normally get radiating and crampy period pains in my lower back more than anywhere, but this pain is too sharp and stabby for that I think... I'm not sure.

I wonder when the best time to test would be if it is? My periods are really irregulary at the moment so I have no idea when my missed one would be confused

I've already tested too much, i wasn't sure when I ovulated to begin with but I think i'm most likely 8dpo now, with a false positive and all bfn's after under my belt I don't want to keep testing at the wrong time!!

Allium40 Thu 26-May-16 16:00:45

I would test 14dpo and you might have symptoms by then if it's a +ve. Is it your first?

Lauralau10 Thu 26-May-16 16:25:39

Ok, I'll try my hardest to wait a few more days!! It's so impossible sometimes...

Yes it is, 5th month of trying! Feels like a lifetime but I know it isn't...

Thanks for all of your help star

Allium40 Thu 26-May-16 16:58:11

Thank you smile

The waiting is so hard! With all of mine, I knew before I tested but I didn't test until AF was late. Each time, I just felt odd, fluey, cold, crampy, thirsty, needing to wee a lot. But everyone is different.

Good luck! Hope this is your month!

user1463996941 Thu 26-May-16 17:04:40

The waiting is so hard. I hated them times. I would wait another week before testing or at least until period is late. Good luck

Lauralau10 Thu 26-May-16 18:03:35

Oh I so wish I knew!! It's horrible. All the months I have felt like I knew deep down it wouldn't happen that month... it's so upsetting! I so wish I could wake up and think I know I am!!

I think that I keep hoping I'll prove myself wrong by testing so much! 😢 The pain has actually gone now too. I've read online it could just be cervix moving positions... I've had a check and it does seem very high now, probably got my ov dates all wrong or something!

Thanks for your advice ladies, I'll try and wait now! Sigh

Allium40 Thu 26-May-16 20:56:23

It will happen, keep the faith! But the waiting is so hard.

I conceived my DD1 second cycle, DD2 first cycle then TTC last month for 9 months without success. Then fell pregnant accidentally this year. Now TTC again after MC. And am more desperate crazy than ever! Oh and I'm 40 - f**k!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now