Pregnancy test help. Desperate!!

(7 Posts)
beccaamelia23 Tue 17-May-16 23:42:28

So i lm not sure if this is where i need to put this but it's the only subject i could find to relate.
I did a pregnancy test around half 4 and waited 3 mins, it was negative. I just looked again at about half 10 (so 6 hours later) and the test is still wet and there is another dark pink line. I thought the test had to be dry if it was just an evaporation line. Am I wrong? Could it just be an evaporation line? I've added a picture.

MyKingdomForBrie Tue 17-May-16 23:44:19

If you didn't look between three minutes and six hours then you can't rely on it.. Just do another in the morning!

KittensandKnitting Tue 17-May-16 23:55:05

Did you dip or pee on it directly?

If you dipped for two long sometimes a line can appear later especially if you saturated it.

Some of them suggest checking after 10 minutes for a negative.

But the only way to be sure is follow the instructions to the letter tomorrow first thing.

AmyC86 Wed 18-May-16 00:36:57

It looks like it's been saturated.

Flossiesmummy Wed 18-May-16 07:56:39

In contrast to PPs I think that's a positive. Please do update us when you've tested again!

Cherry78 Fri 20-May-16 03:07:39

That is a positive

haveacupoftea Fri 20-May-16 14:46:14

Cheap tests like that don't always show up within a couple minutes, you need to take a FRER

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now