8 days late, still negative

(4 Posts)
zecho123 Mon 16-May-16 09:51:16

I am a complete newbie to this but was just wondering if anyone could shed some light.
I have been on mircogynon 30 for 8 years with no problems, last month we had alot going on and I missed a couple. Well on my week off it AF never appeared. Ive done 3 tests all have come back negative.
Symptoms wise im in a foul mood, weepy, im burping alot, needing to pee every 5 seconds, my stomach is bubbling and my vuvla has changed into a dark purple colour around the edges.
I honestly have no idea whats going on, I dont 'feel' pregnant and witg every negative its making me think its something else. I'd be 5 weeks now so would of thought a test would pick that up.
I just hate the waiting game of not knowing either way.

hannah9360 Mon 16-May-16 09:56:01

Sometimes test don't pick up that early hun give it a week in the mean time I'd really see a doctor as vulgar should be discoulred just to be on safe side if u missed a few pill there's a good chance your pregnant x

zecho123 Mon 16-May-16 10:15:52

Ive got an appointment tomorrow, my doctors are a bit useless though so expecting them to tell me to make another appointment later on

mbail98 Mon 16-May-16 10:48:10

I fell with my 1st by missing one pill and then stopping entirely when I realized a few days later. I think I fell 2 weeks later according to my dates.
I had neg tests for 2 weeks from a week after stopping the pill when I thought I was supposed to be coming on so there is a chance you could be hun. good luck x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now