OPK help?

(8 Posts)
Rebs89 Sat 14-May-16 16:34:44

Would you say the second test here is heading towards a positive? The first was take with SMU and the second at 4pm today xx

physicskate Sat 14-May-16 17:16:33

Take it the line on the right is control? I'd say you might be on the up! Could get a positive tomorrow?? Wait and see! Either way, I'd get cracking on the dtd!!

Rebs89 Sun 15-May-16 09:49:25

This morning

physicskate Sun 15-May-16 10:41:14

Control line on the left?

Positive will probably be tonight! I had that on an evening and got my positive the next morning.... So so close to being positive!

It's nice that you have a slow build up as you can read the signals for next month (although I hope there is not a next month for you!!).

m33r Sun 15-May-16 10:46:12

If this month isn't your month, I'd do the cheap tests til they got about that dark then sworch to the expensive smiley face ones for a couple of days. That way you know for sure but don't spend a fortune! Good luck x

Rebs89 Sun 15-May-16 11:00:56

Thanks for the help guys smile I'll test again later today. We dtd last night and hopefully will tonight...it's sometimes hard to convince DH on a weekday after a day at work! Hopefully we will be lucky and catch t

Rebs89 Sun 15-May-16 12:43:44

This is later today. Positive I think? Will need to get to it!

physicskate Sun 15-May-16 16:42:29

Positive!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now