Test or not

(4 Posts)
Chrissy30 Sat 14-May-16 07:33:14

I ovulated the2 may would it be to early to test for pregnancy I'm due my period 18 may

Whatsername17 Sat 14-May-16 08:04:30

Wait. Take it from a serial early tester (now reformed) it isn't worth it. I tested early with my dd, with a baby I lost and in every stupid month that I've spent trying both before I conceived number 2 and since miscarrying. Testing early does not change the outcome. All it does is give you something else to worry about or try and decode. Sadly, sometimes it brings bad news in the form of a chemical pregnancy. That happened to me two cycles ago. Since then, I've avoided testing early. Good luck for the 18th.

SunnyDays1987 Sat 14-May-16 08:18:50

You can test 4 days early with an early response test, I personally agree with PP and I wouldn't test until AF is late because it can bring all sorts of issues if you do. BUT it's your decision. Good luck!!

Oysterbabe Sat 14-May-16 11:10:48

I would test 19th May. I tested early when I was first ttc and all it does is make you wonder if it was a false negative and spend more money on tests.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now