Am I pregnant?!? Please help..

(4 Posts)
LittleAngel8103 Fri 06-May-16 16:47:54

Hi Ladies

I'm looking for some advice..

I had a miscarriage 6wks ago, I lost it naturally.
When I spoke with my doctor he just said as soon as I feel ready then there would be no harm in trying again. He said as I suffer with PCOS he couldn't tell me to wait until my next period.
Well fast forward to today and I'm lying here with really sore boobs, for the last 2 days I've been really nauseous and even thrown up 3 times, I've gone off coffee and can't stand the smell of fried food and I taste metal in my mouth.
I've had 2 bfn's but I'm wondering if it would be too early to tell? Although my first born it didn't show up until I was 22wks, she is now 13. It was the same again when I mc my twins at 16wks 12yrs ago and was getting negative result with the last miscarriage too.
I am really unsure what to think and don't want to get my hopes. I'm going to wait another week or 2 if I have the patience to do so.

bluebird3 Fri 06-May-16 17:19:26

You could be but really won't know for sure until you get a positive test or bloods. Sounds promising though. Maybe try and put it to the back of your mind and stay busy the next week or so and test again. Good luck!

LittleAngel8103 Fri 06-May-16 17:34:33

Thanks bluebird3 x

Junosmum Fri 06-May-16 19:06:12

Sorry for your losses. There's no reason why you couldn't be if you've been having unprotected sex, you could have ovulated following the miscarriage and got lucky.

If pregnancy tests don't work for you you'll need to go to the gp to get confirmation. Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now