TTC - Lubricants

(5 Posts)
Bails007 Mon 02-May-16 12:13:19

Hi

Was hoping you lovely ladies can help me so we use lubricants and ive heard that they interfere with TTC , is this true?
Been TTC for a year and a half with no luck so i dont want something as simple as lubricant complications getting in the way.

Any advice?

emalady Mon 02-May-16 15:50:08

Some lubricants act as a sperimcide, generally the advice is to try without if you can. If not there are a few conception lubricants on the market which are kinda pricey but I have heard some good things. Probably worth giving it a go especially if you have been trying that long. Have you been to see GP yet?

everdene Tue 03-May-16 07:20:11

I am using Preseed lubrication - it is about 16 quid a tube though.

I really rate it as it's v fluid and I don't always have lots of ewcm.

karryk Tue 03-May-16 13:48:43

Another user of pre-seed. Since having an operation to remove a vaginal septum I just don't produce as much of my own cervical fluid as before so I need lubricant for comfort as well as helping to conceive. I get mine from Amazon smile

maplebaby Tue 03-May-16 15:59:57

We used to use KY before TTC but now we are using preseed - like the others says it's expensive but I feel like we need it so it's worth the cost! I get it from Amazon too.

I've used conceive plus before too - I think it's very slightly cheaper but not by a lot. I prefer preseed though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now