TTC with poor eggs

(1 Post)
Maturermummy Fri 29-Apr-16 15:22:58

Ok, so I have poor quality eggs!! I am 43 years old, so I shouldn't be so surprised, but a am very sad sad

The fertility nurse suggested taking DHEA - side effects being spots on back, aggression and more body hair!! No thanks.

I looked on the net and have started taking royal jelly, co-enzyme Q10 and agnus castus.....along with my normal pre-pregnancy supplement. I am hoping this is a concoction that will promote healthier eggs.

I have no idea how long my eggs have been this quality, but I did manage to conceive and have a healthy baby girl in Nov 2014. I have had two miscarriages one prior and one post my full-term pregnancy. I have also had several chemical all prior to my first HSG (conceived daughter second cycle after first HSG. Conceived straight after second HSG, but had a miscarriage at 7 weeks).

I am now waiting for my next period to start - as I will have my third and final HSG -in my quest to have another child.

Anyone in the same boat? I'd love to hear how you're getting on. TTC can be quite lonely x sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now