TTC again after late miscarriage & infertility

(5 Posts)
Fairygodmother1 Wed 27-Apr-16 10:21:25

Hi,
advice & hand-holding needed. I miscarried my daughter at almost 19 weeks. We are still waiting to find out why it happened. She was an IVF baby as we have been TTC for 8+ years. I have used clomid but mc @6 weeks (we had a popular thread on here many years ago) and been through 3 rounds of IVF (1 fresh mc @ 5 weeks & 2 frozen - 1st mc @4w4days & 2nd almost 19 weeks).
Just wondered if anyone had been in the same position as me and gone on to have a healthy rainbow baby? Or anyone going through this now?

birchygoo Wed 27-Apr-16 18:52:19

I'm so so sorry you have been through all of this. I'm afraid I have no advice to give but didn't want to read and run flowers

Fairygodmother1 Wed 27-Apr-16 18:58:17

Thank you. halo

UmBongo Wed 14-Dec-16 21:16:44

Oh FairyG, I'm really sorry to hear this, I know it's not new news, but I have just come back onto MN for the first time in ages and thought I'd look you up. I don't know if you will see this message as this thread is quite old, but I often think of you and your struggles. Sending you lots of love and support for you and Mr FG1 xxxxxx

lainie68 Thu 15-Dec-16 10:23:11

sorry to hear such bad story but dont give up. everything one day will be great and you will feel the happiness/
wish you luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now