Faint positive on fr 2 days after period due, should I worry?

(4 Posts)
Chaseisace Thu 21-Apr-16 16:19:20

I was due on on Tuesday, tested tue night and bfn, tested wed morning fmu and thought I had an extremely faint line but couldn't convince myself (it was that faint). I tested this morning with a first response early detection test and got a very faint (but definitely there) line. The thing is, with my successful pregnancies I have always had a strong positive when af was due and the only time I had a faint one when I was late, I went on to miscarry. I suppose I am just after other peoples experiences, I know I need to wait and see but I really don't want to get my hopes up

underrugsswept Fri 22-Apr-16 08:05:48

I got a BFP 1 day before AF was due but it was very faint, it was definitely stronger the next day but still not very dark. I did another when AF was one day late and if anything it was lighter that the previous one. I did a digital in the same afternoon and that said 'pregnant 1-2 weeks' so I stopped testing. I'm currently 6 weeks.

The amount of HCG in your urine can vary massively but a line is a line so I wouldn't worry too much. You're upduffed!

Chaseisace Fri 22-Apr-16 12:14:36

Thanks for your reply. I think I need to stop obsessing and trying to predict the future!

I have got another first response to do in the morning and will leave it there

underrugsswept Fri 22-Apr-16 15:47:20

Easier said than done! thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now