Another POAS thread [blush]

(7 Posts)
tobermory29 Mon 18-Apr-16 17:11:01

I'm 8 dpo...did a test this morning first thing (know its too early, but too excited) definite bfn...did a test this afternoon...just because, lol, and it appeared bfn but when I stripped it back there was a faint pink line underneath! Does this count? Why would it be underneath but not on the surface? Obviously will keep testing tomorrow but just wondered what you guys think and has it happened to you?

Weddingbelle13 Mon 18-Apr-16 20:30:11

Send is a picture I love a good poas pic grin

tobermory29 Wed 20-Apr-16 12:00:05

10dpo...Does grey count? One pic is a grey line...but is this caused by the edge of the strip? Other pic is stripped back...pink line beside the grey line! Could these tests be faulty?

hanflan Wed 20-Apr-16 12:54:59

The pink line under the strip is just where the dye collects, sorry but it looks like a bfn to me sad

hanflan Wed 20-Apr-16 12:55:58

Although 10dpo on a cheapy?! There is still plenty of time! I didn't get a snifter of a line until 11dpo on a FRER and then a line on a cheapy at 12dpo!

underrugsswept Wed 20-Apr-16 14:05:09

Nope, that bit is where the dye comes from. The test line is much further up. Try again in a few days.

tobermory29 Wed 20-Apr-16 14:23:56

Thanks ladies...will try again tomorrow.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now