I think it's finally happened - someone hold my hand and tell me it's gonna be ok.

(28 Posts)
ermmm Thu 14-Apr-16 16:02:38

Ok not a regular but hopefully will be soon. Don't know if I want to discuss my fears with rl friends...
A bit of background. We had stopped using any type of contraception nearly 7 years ago to try for baby #3 😳. Nothing happened for a long time and being a wimp that I am I didn't want to go for fertility tests as we were consoling ourselves we were happy with our two( they now are teens😁)

Since then I have been having symptoms of really bad pmd. Last year I good some really got tablets that finally helped with my pmd.

This Jan I thought let's get serious if we want a baby it has to be now as dont want to have an 'accident' when I'm in my 40's got an ovulation kit in March to start testing after my next period.

Problem is next period hasn't arrived.

Too scared to take a test as seems after so long could it really just happen when we just thought about getting down to it😲

Weddingbelle13 Thu 14-Apr-16 19:17:45

Hey just wanted to say hi, I hope when you poas you share the result with us I have everything crossed for you x

cookielove Thu 14-Apr-16 19:23:16

So when are you going to test?

Mimilicious013 Thu 14-Apr-16 19:32:11

Good luck opflowers

ermmm Thu 14-Apr-16 19:42:51

Thanks I've got the tests sitting in the bathroom... Says don't have to wait for a morning sample so might do it when hubby gets home from work...
Did sort of, kinda, hinted to him this morn that his new car might need to have space for three ppl at back as he was looking at those silly two front two back cars... Dd saw the bloody tests as she was nosing around in my bathroom and is now soo excited as b4 none of my kids have ever expressed an interest in a new baby... Feel like am living in a parallel universe... Hard to explain..we have been a 'perfect' family for so long and am scared how we gonna do it again - 14 years ago was last pregnancy😲

ermmm Thu 14-Apr-16 20:21:25

Is that a pos . I see a line though faint....

Afreshstartplease Thu 14-Apr-16 20:24:15

Congratulations!

cookielove Thu 14-Apr-16 20:29:10

Awww congratulations flowers

LadyStark Thu 14-Apr-16 20:31:19

Looks like! Congratulations!

ermmm Thu 14-Apr-16 20:48:27

Have a digi one will do in morn 😶

underrugsswept Thu 14-Apr-16 21:00:54

Yep, congrats!

foreverblessedbee Thu 14-Apr-16 21:11:06

I had a long break between my 2nd and 3rd..... just when id totally given up...... and all is well....
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

magratsflyawayhair Thu 14-Apr-16 21:24:15

Oh. That's not faint. Congratulations xx

Weddingbelle13 Thu 14-Apr-16 21:25:54

Brilliant line congrats x

glasgowlass Thu 14-Apr-16 21:30:38

That line is crystal clear! Congratulations!

ermmm Thu 14-Apr-16 22:24:55

Foreverblessed-
My first two would have been Irish twins but DS held on till afters his sisters birthday lol.
That was a hard time. I think that was what put us off even thinking about a baby for the next 6/ 7 years lol.
This one I feel we only talked about it - would have liked to have discussed the pro cons a bit more- now feel rushed iyswim.

Polkadot1974 Thu 14-Apr-16 22:27:56

Looks positive to me! Congratulations

ermmm Fri 15-Apr-16 06:55:11

Argh. Didn't sleep a wink last night 3 am did a test and is defo a BFP.
Was reading threads where ladies were testing before AF and having syptoms.
I have had a persistent cough for over 6 months now which is causing me to either be physically or wee myself...What is it with finding out you are pregnant this morning sickness was the yucky one I recall from 14 years ago... Lol.
TMI had to decide to be sick on the loo or wee myself..blush no time for one after the other here

ermmm Fri 15-Apr-16 06:56:21

Yep...

Ledkr Fri 15-Apr-16 07:02:10

Congratulations. Lovely news.
I had a 12 and then a 9 year age gap. Your head will spin later grin

ermmm Fri 15-Apr-16 07:14:58

Thanks Hun.
Both previous pregnancies were a drag... Had forgotten about it now... After that yucky aftertaste this morn it came rushing back...

Forget Getting ready for baby I've got to make my home pregnancy friendly lol...
Need a clean bin next to the loo for starts so can multitask... Lol
How old are your Dc ledkr

WellErrr Fri 15-Apr-16 07:21:15

Congratulations! star

Mimilicious013 Fri 15-Apr-16 08:34:56

Kkkkk erm, had same problem when i was pregnant with dd. I had loose bowls and would through up at the same time. Kept a bucket next to pot, it was a scene haha.

Congratulations again and wishing u all the best

ermmm Fri 15-Apr-16 08:54:03

mimilicious don't scare me 😲. Thought had a few months till had to deal with nappy explosions. It's the bladder here lol.

Mimilicious013 Fri 15-Apr-16 09:26:20

Good luck hun, hope it subsides soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now