2ww nearly over

(28 Posts)
mollymaid16 Thu 14-Apr-16 14:39:59

I've 5 days till af would be due. Took a sneaky boots pregnancy test earlier and it was negative so pissed off but fingers crossed its just too early and that's all.

I'm just so anxious this is the last month we can try before we have to give up for a few years due to moving/jobs etc. confused

lucylou1234 Thu 14-Apr-16 15:06:21

Hi mollymaid16 i amm due af in 4 days and tested on an internet cheapie which was negative. im sure i missed my ovulation window sad as i was waiting test results which i recieved mid way through my fertile window.

this constant cycle of charting, dtd, waiting is so stressful sad

mollymaid16 Thu 14-Apr-16 15:46:06

I know lucylou. I really wanted to have a close age range so my children can grow up together but guess its not meant to be. I already have a 20 month old ☺. Good luck for four days time

lucylou1234 Fri 15-Apr-16 15:53:28

Well this would be my first. Finding it starting to.get stressful as this would be my 6th cycle of trying sad I usually have spotting before my period but nothing as yet. But my cycles have been a bit over the place lately, just when I think I've got them figured out they go n change hmm

whyistherumgone Fri 15-Apr-16 15:58:26

good luck all, hope you get the result you want! I'm due on in 5 days took a first response but it was negative... waiting to see if af arrives now!

lucylou1234 Fri 15-Apr-16 19:29:55

I've just ordered a first response one online. Doesn't come.till Wednesday I've probably jinxed it by ordering one. sad

aetw Sat 16-Apr-16 07:59:46

Hey, I'm also in your situation. af due on 20th. Have aeither of you been experiencing any symptoms? I did a test yesterday but it was negative. However, I've been having headaches, weird taste in my mouth, darker nipples, had some crapping at the end of last week and I have been so tired! Having to take a nap when getting home from work. This could all just bee in my crazy baby boggled mind tho.

aetw Sat 16-Apr-16 08:14:12

Haha! That's meant to say cramping not crapping. Sorry.

lucylou1234 Sat 16-Apr-16 09:15:13

Nothing significant sad seem to be going to the loo more and nippers have been sore on occasion . Due tomorrow if my cycle is 27 days ( as it has been past 3) or it could be as late as Thursday if it's 31 as it's been November /December. Seem to be having headaches so don't know if that's a sign x

aetw Sat 16-Apr-16 09:51:08

I've had headaches all week and I never get headaches.

lucylou1234 Sat 16-Apr-16 11:06:57

I have in the past but not had them for months. Usually get spotting up to a week before af so nothing as yet...

whyistherumgone Sat 16-Apr-16 22:27:47

How accurate are the first response tests generally? If you use them before your period is due is it still an accurate reading?

lucylou1234 Sat 16-Apr-16 23:36:59

whyistherumgone ive read this on amazon:-
FIRST RESPONSE detected the pregnancy hormone level in 76% of pregnant women 5 days before their expected period; in 96% of pregnant women 4 days before their expected period; in >99% of pregnant women 3 days before their expected period; in >99% of pregnant women 2 days before their expected period; in >99% of pregnant women 1 day before their expected period; and in >99% of pregnant women on the day of their expected period.

Well thats me out, AF is on her way sad had light spotting but feeling the familiar monthly cramps sad no babies for me this year sad

Mimilicious013 Sun 17-Apr-16 06:54:29

Can I hop on. Sorry for af showing lucyflowers.it's the most heartbreaking time of the month. I'm on cd22 of a 26 day cycle .woke up at 4am with pain in lower abdomen (if it was implantation, sure felt like it was failing.... Grrrr). Really hoping this is it but scared to be hopeful. Am not planning on poas will wait for af to be late. Good luck those yet to test

Songsandstitches Sun 17-Apr-16 14:56:39

I'm in the same boat. AF due tomorrow - have had no early pregnancy symptoms but no signs AF is on her way either (although the witch generally sneaks up on me like a stealth fighter). I'm refusing to test this month until I am a few days late. I'd love a 2016 bsby but we'll have to see. Fingers crossed ladies xxx

aetw Sun 17-Apr-16 17:18:21

So yesterday I had some light spotting. I thought today I would have AF, but nothing. I'm not sure if I'm mentally holding it off, as I took a First Response test and it was negative. If the spotting was implantation bleeding wouldn't that mean it was too early to test? Oh... Every month you get your hopes up and then argggghhhhh! Sorry! Feeling abut crap about it all.

mollymaid16 Sun 17-Apr-16 19:58:08

My af due in 2 days but symptom spotting. I'm peeing more and extremely tired so just a waiting game

mollymaid16 Sun 17-Apr-16 20:55:24

Aetw. I don't like those frer test they don't really give good results

lucylou1234 Mon 18-Apr-16 10:58:56

wll af not here like i thought 2 days late but -ve tests sad why is this so stressful ? u think u know what ur body is doing and then it goes and changes the goal posts.

mollymaid16 Mon 18-Apr-16 12:46:41

I'm testing this afternoon

whyistherumgone Mon 18-Apr-16 14:27:50

just tested using first response - bfn.

whyistherumgone Mon 18-Apr-16 14:56:21

so confused, i got my dates mixed up so my period was due yesterday not in a few days, and theres still no sign. No usual symptoms either. But i would have thought first response would pick it up now :-/

mollymaid16 Mon 18-Apr-16 16:14:28

I used clearblue digital just there and got a negative. But my af not due for another day or two and I've drank loads of water today so hope I've still a chance.

Clearblue digital is only 25miu so fingers crossed

Songsandstitches Tue 19-Apr-16 06:22:28

I'm out. No 2016 baby for me as AF has arrived. It's hit me really hard this month. Each month I can see the gap between DD and did potential DC2 growing and it's just not what I had hoped for / envisaged. I am starting to wonder if this will ever happen. Feeling really down. Hope you all get better results xx

mollymaid16 Tue 19-Apr-16 07:36:28

Songsandstitches I know how you feel I wanted a good age gap also. Sorry to hear af is heat 2017 will be your year

My af due today and I can feel typical pains so think I may be out also. This is the last month we could try as moving away Sept and am leaving my job but if I was pregnant it would have worked out 100 times better. So won't be able to try again until a year's time as it won't work after this month. 😢

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now