Very faint positive can any one help??

(12 Posts)
Queishabby Mon 11-Apr-16 21:25:51

Hello everyone I'm new to this so I'm still trying to get the hang of it but I need help... my first wee of the morning I got a very faint positive later that day I took another test an it came out negative.. Can anyone help

spinningirl10 Mon 11-Apr-16 21:52:57

I think I can see a faint line there but I've reported this post so it can be moved to the conception boards for you.

Queishabby Mon 11-Apr-16 22:07:46

Thank you so much I'm still new to this lol

scoobyloobyloo Mon 11-Apr-16 22:10:16

Looks like a positive to me. How many days since your last period/ovulation are you? Your urine is stronger in the morning so test again tomorrow.

purplebaglady Mon 11-Apr-16 22:27:00

Positive! First morning urine is more concentrated so it showed up as a faint mark. Tomorrow should be similar, if you can bear it, wait a few days before testing again. Today's test is definitely positive but not much pregnancy hormone is present. May mean it's too early in pregnancy to detect much hormone.
Good luck and well done thanks

purplebaglady Mon 11-Apr-16 22:27:46

Positive! First morning urine is more concentrated so it showed up as a faint mark. Tomorrow should be similar, if you can bear it, wait a few days before testing again. Today's test is definitely positive but not much pregnancy hormone is present. May mean it's too early in pregnancy to detect much hormone.

purplebaglady Mon 11-Apr-16 22:28:25

purplebaglady Mon 11-Apr-16 22:30:29

My phone is going mad and keeps posting. Sorry. hmm

ouryve Mon 11-Apr-16 22:33:48

Why is the potential result of your pissy stick in the news?

Queishabby Mon 11-Apr-16 23:22:17

Last period was MARCH 17 2016 an my cycle is normally 26-29 days

NeedMoreSleepOrSugar Tue 12-Apr-16 21:05:50

looks positive to me! Try again in the morning (or if you can bear to, wait a few days!) If you really can't wait the clearblue digital ones are brilliant for early testing (but pricey!)

KatherineMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 15-Apr-16 14:06:11

Hi all,

We'll pop this one over to Conception.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now