Help negative tests but late on

(3 Posts)
babYF4ce Sat 09-Apr-16 09:44:15

Hi ladies I'm new here so not too sure on any of your abbreviations just yet. Anyway from the beginning in February I came off the pill I had 2 periods 2 weeks apart then after my second period 30 days followed and I got one in March that lasted 8 days they usually only last about 5. I'm assuming it was my body getting back to normal. Anyway if I was to go off my usual 28 day schedule before all this I'm 2 days late. If I was to go off my last one I'm due today. Yet I've done about 4 tests in the past week including today all negative. The only issue is I think I feel pregnant. Not sure if my head is playing tricks. A week and half after ovulation I started with nausea, some may say this is too early bur I've heard implantation can cause this. I have been nauseous for the past 2 weeks + barring about 2 days. I have been having mild to moderate cramps over the past couple of weeks also. I'm going to see my doctor this week if still no sign of anything but I'm just super confused. Also sorry for tmi but I have a white creamy discharge which was was stringy about 4 days ago this is new as I don't get this when I'm due on usually quite dry but again could be change of hormones coming off the pill xx

FaithAscending Sat 09-Apr-16 09:50:01

Hello, welcome to MN! Coming off the pill definitely plays havoc with your system.
Based on what you said, I reckon you only ovulated in the last few days. The stringy discharge is an indicator of ovulation and a sign that you're fertile. If that's the case, it'll probably be another week or so before you can expect a period...but I guess time will tell.

babYF4ce Sat 09-Apr-16 09:57:24

Oh jeeze not sure if I can handle another week with a no show confused guess I'll just have to wait.. I'm just super impatient thank you xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now