Symptoms and faint line (only after time limit)

(13 Posts)
ljomrs Tue 05-Apr-16 11:20:45

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ljomrs Tue 05-Apr-16 11:24:49

Whatthefreakinwhatnow Tue 05-Apr-16 11:30:14

I'm no expert, but if it's after the 10 minute time limit I'd say it's an evaporation lime, I'm sorry. I don't know if it's the same for everyone, but all three times I've had a positive it's come up very quickly, within a minute or two.

Perhaps try a different test? I used tesco every time with mine as it's the place nearest me, and always got a quick result.

good luck smile

gingerbreadmanm Tue 05-Apr-16 11:32:37

Bit odd. I don't really know the answer. In my first pregnancy i had a very very light bleed / spotting around when my period was due and after a full on period failing to show up i did at test and got a bfp weweren't tryingsoashock

i would be worried the test is so feint and you had clots. When did you ovulate, do you know? If i were you i'd test for a few days see if the line becomes more obvious. i did struggle to see it tbh.

Lucsy Tue 05-Apr-16 11:39:42

I don't know about your test. All I can say is when I tested reasonably early for my dd. After the time was up and it looked negative I left it in the bathroom bin and went about my day
An hour or so later I went back and it was faintly positive
I waited 2 days, tested again and got a strong positive.

So.. I would wait, test again in 4/5 days

ljomrs Tue 05-Apr-16 12:12:45

gingerbreadmanm Tue 05-Apr-16 12:38:35

have you just come off some kind of contraceptive? it usually takes your body a while getting back into the swing of things.

ljomrs Tue 05-Apr-16 13:12:48

gingerbreadmanm Tue 05-Apr-16 13:29:27

oh goodness knows then. I have had another look at pic. there doesnt seem to be any colour in the line which i think usually points to an evap line.

do you have more tests? i would test again in the morning and see what that one is like. I know it doesn't help you today tho!

ljomrs Tue 05-Apr-16 14:04:31

gingerbreadmanm Tue 05-Apr-16 15:05:29

have you tried doing an afternoon one? might be worth trying and posting a pic.

in my last pregnancy my first lines were so feint they kind of looked where a line should be if that makes sense. i was pregnant though, the tests got darker and darker.

ljomrs Tue 05-Apr-16 18:13:32

SurroMummy13 Tue 05-Apr-16 18:49:32

Can't see a line sorry. Even negatived it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now