Sickness after 2 weeks of trying?

(7 Posts)
sophiekitten92 Mon 21-Mar-16 19:47:19

Hi all!

My bf and I have started trying again. We did try in November, but stopped because it was a little intense. Things now feel amazing and we've been trying for a couple of weeks smile I've began to feel incredibly sick and haven't been able to keep anything down today. I don't know if this is a bug or if it could be linked to a potential pregnancy...?

mrschatty Mon 21-Mar-16 19:48:21

Have you took a pregnancy test yet?

RoganJosh Mon 21-Mar-16 19:51:04

Would you have been ovulating about two weeks ago? If so, you could be.

sophiekitten92 Mon 21-Mar-16 19:59:30

I haven't, because we started just before my last period, which was about two weeks ago.. I'm not due until 8 April, so it feels a little too soon to test I guess?

RoganJosh Mon 21-Mar-16 20:09:45

If your last period was two weeks ago then you're probably ovulating about now. I don't really see how you could be pregnant if I've understood it right. Maybe I've missed something.

sophiekitten92 Mon 21-Mar-16 20:13:10

That's fair enough... I thought as much but can't help but wonder. Trying not to get too intense on counting ovulation dates etc, that's what freaked my bf out before and made us stop trying last

mrschatty Mon 21-Mar-16 21:23:44

If your period was 2 weeks ago and your feeling nauseous then it's not pregnancy (most likely) you should be ovulating now. Definatly too soon to test try in 2 weeks! Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now