late period, negative tests? HELP!

(2 Posts)
Mummybethh07 Tue 15-Mar-16 14:53:59

I was wondering if anyone could help me! I'm so confused!

My periods have always been like clockwork, always on time! I have a 2 year old son and fell pregnant nearly a year ago which resulted in a miscarriage. They originally thought it was an ectopic pregnancy and wanted me to go back and have another scan but that night I had a miscarriage and my body went back to normal, periods have been fine since!

This month me and my OH haven't been as safe as usual, we aren't trying but have had a few accidents. Nearly 2 weeks ago I went to the toilet and was blood when I wiped but only enough for one wipe, then nothing! The day before my period was due we were having sex and I started bleeding, stopped and put a tampon I'm, took it out when I went to the toilet and there wasn't even a drop of blood on it.

Period is now 5/6 days late, took a test at day 3- negative! First wee of day 4- negative! My boobs are a bit sore and feel a bit different but that's it.

Has anyone else had this?

MrsBac83 Tue 15-Mar-16 17:06:42

Hello.
I'm not going to be any help I'm afraid but I'd like to hear other people's experience too. I'm only 2 days late but usually pretty regular. I've had all sorts of symptoms too but I got a bfn when I tested yesterday. I keep convincing myself it was wrong but maybe it's just wishful thinking!
I'd like to know if anyone got a false negative and how long it was before they got a confirmation. Did they find out by retesting or another way?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now