OPK help!

(4 Posts)
Loki17 Sat 12-Mar-16 12:34:34

No smiley face on my clear blue digital test this morning but and 'almost as dark' as the test line ic opk. What is going on? CD 11 too so it is early. Pic attached of the ic so you can reassure me it's negative.

DizzyMerry Sat 12-Mar-16 16:15:31

That's not quite positive. Mine was exactly the same on cd11 and I got a positive (darker than control line) on cd12. From looking at yours I would say you will get a positive tomorrow but test again tonight just in case as the surge can be short for some people. I don't think it's a problem as you ovulate 24-36 hours after a positive opk. Also my acupunturist assured me that ovulating between day 11 and 18 is within the normal range. Good luck.

Loki17 Sat 12-Mar-16 16:26:07

Thanks!

WickerHearts Sat 12-Mar-16 16:30:27

Hi Loki

I agree with Dizzy, I wouldn't say the test line was quite dark enough to be positive, try again tomorrow as it is v close smile
This was my first month of using OPK's and I was a little unsure, but when I got my positive I knew, both lines were exactly the same smile

X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now