8po bfn?

(3 Posts)
Hopefulbabydust Sat 05-Mar-16 19:13:27

Hiya ladies, okay so since 3 dpo been having mild cramps and backaches & on off headaches..today I am 7/8dpo and since 6dpo (TMI WARNING) had snotty like yellow tinged cm..so oh was out earlier and I have some internet cheapies and didn't have any willpower..I did it & thought I saw a VERY faint line but might have been my mind playing tricks, we haven't been ttc since I had my lo in 2013 and I've been desperate since & oh is adamant on not having any more babies so this is my only hope really we had unprotected sex on the 26th Feb when I was ovulating..he pulled out, but it was too late..I know I'm so lucky when it comes to being pg as I fell 1st month ttc with lo but since we haven't been ttc for three years, this is the only month in getting weird twinges above my bikini line & backache ect as mentioned above! Someone help lol! Any one else had these similar symptoms and gone on to get a bfp!?

dervla001 Sat 05-Mar-16 19:28:53

Hi

Test again in a day or two with a Superdrug or First Response test then post a pic. If you are pregnancy I hope your other half is supportive.

Hopefulbabydust Sat 05-Mar-16 19:30:57

Ok I will do & keep you updated thank you! And he will be he has no choice lol, he just didn't want anymore sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now