Donor IUI Leeds

(3 Posts)
Roulette1 Fri 04-Mar-16 20:38:41

Hi guys, looking for anyone who has had experience of dealing with the Leeds Centre for Reproductive Medicine. I'm right at the start of my journey, off to the GP next week to ask for a referral to help me go it alone with donor sperm, 36 and single. I've done some research but not entirely sure what to expect. Will the GP do some tests first? Is there a long wait to see the staff at LCRM? Is IUI with donor sperm funded or should I expect to pay privately for this? I can find criteria online for IVF funding but not IUI. Any advice or knowledge would be really useful and reassuring at this point! Thanks smile

patricia91 Fri 14-Oct-16 17:22:04

Hi Roulette1, how are you getting on with your journey?
I am too at the centre for reproductive medicine at Leeds and I am at the counselling stage. Would be great to chat to someone else about all this!

Ginia27star Tue 08-Nov-16 17:39:53

Hi all,
I'm with the centre for reproductive medicine at counselling stage too. I'm 36 and single. Would be lovely to talk about with someone else too. It can feel a bit overwhelming!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now