Can I show you my ovia chart?

(3 Posts)
Cosmomouse Mon 29-Feb-16 09:25:04

Hi guys,

I am just after some opinions and advice as I have started using Ovia this month. I hope I won't get flamed for asking silly questions!

I have been using Ovia for a little but have only been temping for 2 weeks as that is when my bbt thermometer arrived.

I really struggle with my cycles as I have polycystic ovaries (not been told I have PCOS) but I'm sure it's not unlikely! I generally only have 2-3 cycles per year.

I can't use OPKs as they are positive 80% of the time!

According to Ovia and going by cm, it looks like I might have ovulated this time. However, I'm not sure that the temps suggest this as they are completely all over the place. Also, I would be 15dpo today and getting bfn on internet cheapies, yesterday I had a tiny faint line on a superdrug but it might have been an evap as I can't tell really whether it has colour, although I think it has.

I had three days of light spotting a week ago.

My main question is, I want to start taking Agnus Castus to help with my cycles but I am nervous to as my temps seem reasonably high on some days (same time each day, done vaginally).

I am just frustrated as I had spotting a week ago and surely I should have a bfp by now if I was pregnant?

What do you think? Write these few weeks off and accept that I might just have high pre ovulation temperatures? Is that possible?

Cosmomouse Mon 29-Feb-16 18:06:13

I now have light pink spotting... Totally confused!

AmyB1986 Wed 02-Mar-16 17:43:53

Hi I'm also temping. I've been using ovia but find it confusing so switched to fertility friend.

If I were you I'd download fertility friend, input you data into that. It gives you a line were it thinks you ovulated based on your signs. I did that and it indicated ovulation and it was right. My af started 16dpo which was an accurate 15day lp. I don't have pcos but have weird fluctuating temperatures.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now