Is this a faint line? I'm shaking...

(14 Posts)
MaudGonneMad Fri 26-Feb-16 09:25:21

TTC our first. Had 2 mcs in a row late last year which left me pretty emotionally battered. Tested this morning on CD24, AF is due in Tuesday.

This is a line, isn't it? I'm worried I might have held it in my stream a bit too long, would this make any difference. Have burst into tears as soon as I saw the result, and feel utterly terrified.

SnuffleGruntSnorter Fri 26-Feb-16 09:32:21

I'm on my phone and don't need to even click on the picture to see that's a positive test

flowers for your difficult experiences of pregnancy before, I really, really hope this time it's all just perfect for you.

Cirsium Fri 26-Feb-16 09:37:23

Definitely positive, congratulations. So sorry for your previous losses and wishing you a fantastic, healthy pregnancy this time. flowers

foxybingodotcom Fri 26-Feb-16 09:38:33

Definitely a line!

Lotsofplanetshaveanorth Fri 26-Feb-16 09:41:38

It's a line. Sending love

FourForYouGlenCoco Fri 26-Feb-16 09:42:33

Absolutely, definitely, unquestionably a line. Congratulations! That's a strong positive too if AF not even due yet smile
Really, really hope all works out for you this time. I had a MC before I had DD, then 2 MC in a row in the space of 6 months while trying for number 2. I was absolutely terrified when I fell pg again. The first 12 weeks were horrible and I didn't enjoy a minute, just tried to get through them any way I could. I'm now 18 weeks and baby is wriggling away as I type! I feel incredibly lucky. So hope this is your time! flowers

MaudGonneMad Fri 26-Feb-16 09:42:36

Oh God. I don't even know if I feel happy. Just scared.

Thanks for all the kind words.

Whatdoidohelp Fri 26-Feb-16 09:52:37

Preggo! gringrin

DramaAlpaca Fri 26-Feb-16 09:54:16

That's a line!

Congratulations flowers

Cirsium Sat 27-Feb-16 18:12:56

I found the pregnant after mc threads on here really helpful when I was pregnant with DD after a MMC 18 months before (it took that long to conceive again). I didn't post much but lurked a lot and found it comforting to know others were having similar worries.

umizoomi Sat 27-Feb-16 18:41:03

grin

Flossiesmummy Sat 27-Feb-16 19:30:57

Defo positive. Hope it all goes well for you thanks

ChasingPavements Sat 27-Feb-16 19:32:26

That is a big fat positive. Many congratulations flowers

starry0ne Sat 27-Feb-16 19:35:01

I see a line..Congratulations

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now