2xBFP and then my period comes

(8 Posts)
whatadrain Wed 24-Feb-16 16:26:07

Two faint BFP on Clear Blue and my period has started bang on time. Don't know why I'm posting, just had to tell someone. sad

Unicorncatsack Wed 24-Feb-16 16:27:29

Sorry OP, sounds like a chemical. They're really common, not that that's much consolation flowers

Is it definitely your period?

Pootles2010 Wed 24-Feb-16 16:28:10

Oh I'm sorry lovey. That must be hard - is there someone you can talk to in real life? flowers

whatadrain Wed 24-Feb-16 16:46:47

Not really, no DP around. Feel very crampy but higher up in my belly button, if that makes sense? I had a placental abruption in my last pregnancy so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

whatadrain Wed 24-Feb-16 16:52:30

And still testing + confusedsad

Imnotaslimjim Wed 24-Feb-16 17:11:22

Sorry for the personal questions but is your loss normal? It could well be implantation bleeding, which can range from a little spotting to almost as much as a normal period. Unfortunately the only thing you can do is wait

haveacupoftea Wed 24-Feb-16 19:39:37

Be aware of possible ectopic also

Loki17 Wed 24-Feb-16 19:46:38

Are clear blues blue dye tests? Apparently they are notorious for giving false positives. Frer are the most reliable in my experience. I hope you get an answer son and that it is implantation.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now