implantation bleeding or something more sinister? TMI WARNING

(4 Posts)
lucylou1234 Sun 21-Feb-16 16:38:29

hi,

i have posted on here before about periods changing in last few months. Im getting spotting on the days running up to my period.

Any way, yesterday when at toilet when i wiped (sorry tmi) there was fresh pink blood. this was more like a light period and not like spotting so then i was thinking my period has come early which never happens.

ive been n/s and again went to toilet and noticed some brown spotting - which confussed me as ive never had this. Later i went to the loo and had a BM there was more pink blood which again was like a light period.

so of course ive consulted google and came up with implantation bleeding (i am ttc) ao cedrvical polyps ???

ive also been to see nurse during week as i have been experiening discomfort during sex. if had this before but was BV so was thinking it may be the same again. now my minds going crazy putting this all together and thinking the worst sad sad sad

any one go any insights? sorry about the long storry and TMI

lucylou1234 Sun 21-Feb-16 17:51:13

anyone had anything similar>?

haveacupoftea Sun 21-Feb-16 18:49:15

My friend had polyps and she bled for weeks on end, I shouldn't worry anyway as treating them is a simple enough procedure.

Just keep an eye and mention to your GP smile

lucylou1234 Mon 22-Feb-16 05:25:16

Polyps was something that came up from a dreaded Google search hmm really hope its implantation bleeding though so I have my fingers crossed x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now