a sign of pregnancy ?

(6 Posts)
Nicky883 Thu 18-Feb-16 10:54:36

Hi all ,
I know i shouldnt be too hopeful at this early stage i am now 6dpo and i am symptom checking like crazy trying hard not to take an early pregnancy test
I have tender breast but yesterday and today i had white discharge that i havent notice before . Could that be a sign of early pregnancy ? I have read that blood spots after ovulation could be a sign of implantation but nothing about white milky discharge (sorry for the tmi)

charlottexox Thu 18-Feb-16 20:57:47

Hi hun, discharge and sore boobs were my first symptoms. But also which is frustrating, those 2 things can also indicate that your period is due soon.
But stay positive wink

AppleSetsSail Thu 18-Feb-16 20:59:29

I had implantation bleeding around 5 days before my period was due, kind of pink.

Nicky883 Fri 19-Feb-16 10:25:15

Charlotte my period is due on 26 i know it the same symptoms so i am trying not to get my hopes up just yet !

I think spotting is a sign of impantation but i am in no means an expert ttc1 cycle 1 ;)

AliceScarlett Fri 19-Feb-16 13:31:24

Creamy discharge is normal throughout most if your cycle, if you have recently come off contraception you will probably find your CM is different. Progesterone which is released after ovulation can be a cause of creamy CM. At 6dpo you might not have implanted yet, good luck!

Nicky883 Fri 19-Feb-16 18:43:09

Thanks alice i have never used contraception (pill) and my cycles are regular at 26 to 28 days . Now at 7dpo having a lot ofnindogestion but i am sure i am imagining things

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now