TTC number 2. OPKs?

(2 Posts)
Lnfb85 Tue 16-Feb-16 12:07:35

Been trying ttc#2 for 26 months. Was just doing the good old fashioned Dec when we wanted. No luck. Think last month I may have had a VERY early miscarriage. For all of 2015 I had non bleeding days between 17 and 32 long. Bleeding days between 4 and 7. So already irregular. But last month bled for 20 days, lots of blood, clots, etc.

16 days ago (just after stopping bleeding) I have been using ovulation tests. I had a very faint positive reading about 13 days ago, but thought it was nothing as it was so faint. All the others have been clearly no second line. 3 days ago I started feeling nauseous in the evenings. Stomach cramps. Tired (in bed by 8:30). Last night I finally got a more distinct positive on the ovulation sticks.

With my first I fell pregnant quickly and didn't have a positive test until 10 days post missed period. Was regular like clockwork back then.

I'm thinking I'm just coming down with a cold or maybe suffering ovulation pains!!!

BUT... Is it possible to be pregnant? Could I feel it this early? Is it possible that my positive ovulation test is pregnancy? Could my hormones just not be strong enough for it to have picked up properly?

I'm so baffled. I'm going mad.

I know the usual, relax. It will happen when it's supposed to, etc.

I know I'm probably just coming down with something.

I guess the main questions are; could I have ovulated 3 days post bleed and be pregnant now? Does anyone else get pregnancy like symptoms while ovulating? Has anyone been through similar?

evedarling Tue 16-Feb-16 14:22:10

I just had a quick read of your message so I may have got the wrong end of the stick, but it's very unlikely that a positive ovulation test would indicate a pregnancy. It's more likely that the first test was either faulty, or just gave a false positive. Unfortunately, as you said, the only way to know for sure is to wait it out. Fingers crossed for you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now