Anyone else ttc #3?

(8 Posts)
Mrsmulder Mon 15-Feb-16 22:44:51

Hi all, just wondered if anyone else is in the same boat? We have been dithering for a while but decided last week that we would like to try for another baby. I don't really take much notice of my cycles but had my coil out last week so just waiting for af now, due in about a week I think.

AmyB1986 Fri 19-Feb-16 09:46:43

Hi- we are also trying for #3. Like you dithered for about 6 months, was on and off different contraception. Had no period since July and unfortunately had a miscarriage early last month with out knowing I was pregnant until I tested randomly during the bleeding. Bit of a shock.

Awaiting af like you at the min, I've been charting my temps and fertility friend says I ov'd around 6 days ago.

We'll have a huge age gap between our youngest and the baby. DD's are 8 & 6. We waited so long because our youngest was a pain in the bum and has only just started to chill out.
I'm 29 now and don't want to wait much longer...

Good luck TTC

Katiekins90 Fri 19-Feb-16 10:37:55

Hi, I'm ttc #3, have two boys 7 and 3.
I had my implant removed December cycles returned to normal straight away and am now on my 2ww. Due on Wednesday, no symptoms at all apart from I keep getting that watery taste in my mouth you get before you're sick. Not much hope for this month!

JoMalones Fri 19-Feb-16 17:24:20

I am! Although this will be the first with DH but his third too.

We had a MC in December and now in our 3rd cycle since and on the 2ww -8dpo.

Mrsmulder Fri 19-Feb-16 21:30:37

I was beginning to think I was the only one mad enough to have a third for a while!

Still waiting for af, got a 2 and a half year old and 4 year old. Good luck to those in 2ww

Jellylorum Fri 19-Feb-16 21:57:39

Yes I am too - got two DS aged 3 and 1 and think this will be our last so just keen to get on with it! Cycle 2 in the 2ww

Mrsmulder Fri 19-Feb-16 22:21:48

jelly 2 and 1! You are brave grin

How old is everyone? I am 37, would happily wait a few months to a year but don't want to because of my age

AmyB1986 Fri 19-Feb-16 23:00:26

I'm 29 and this will be our last. I wanted another baby for a long time and tried to feed my brood with adopting cats but they don't want to cuddle like kids lol! DH wasn't keen on having anymore but after my friend had her baby he got all broody too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now