Clear Blue Advanced Fertility monitor

(9 Posts)
FirstTimeMum2be2016 Mon 15-Feb-16 09:14:03

Hello,

I've been using the clear blue advanced clear blue fertility device for the first time. It's easy to use and has a handy touch screen monitor. Ever since I started testing I've had only High readings. I'm coming to the end of my fertile window and today it was again High. Each testing stick has had a faint double blue lines but not strong. Anyone else had this? Does it mean I haven't ovulated this month? Trying for 13 months, 33.

MrsNuckyT Mon 15-Feb-16 16:11:14

I think I read about this when I started using it. Sometimes I think you won't get a peak until cycle 2 or 3 as the system gets to know you. I can usually see a faint second line when I remove the stick on my peak days (ie when I get a peak reading). So it might be that you have had a peak. Strangely, I've always had a peak (been using it 4-5 months) but this month didn't get one, although I did see a second line one day. Odd!

YokoUhOh Mon 15-Feb-16 16:16:33

When this happened to me, I was already pregnant. Worth checking?

FirstTimeMum2be2016 Tue 16-Feb-16 19:41:09

So useful thank you for this message and good luck with the rest of your journey

BifsWif Tue 16-Feb-16 19:46:44

Happened to me the first month too, it needs to get to know you like a previous poster said. It's normal to just get high readings the first month smile

Honeybeez1986 Wed 24-Feb-16 21:15:47

It's my first month on it too and 11 days of consecutive highs but my opk seem to show different.. I'm confused to 😑
I'm on clomide so I'm not sure if that's effected it. Are you tempting

YouAndMeAreGoingToFallOut Thu 25-Feb-16 14:23:20

This also happened to me the first month using the monitor. I did get peak readings in the second month, and I also got pregnant!

user1465161405 Mon 06-Jun-16 22:58:15

hi does anyone know if you get a peak but then negative for pregnancy and no period what this means?

Squirrel1981 Mon 16-Jan-17 00:13:52

Hi, I'm very new to all this and have been sitting here trying to deal with all this stuff on my own.
We've been trying to get pregnant for 3 years with no joy, have just been diagnosed with PCOS which I think is wrong! Just about to start using the Clearblue advance fertility monitor, please please tell me there's some hope

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now